SAU Community

How To Remove Rear Seats?

BasketCase

Hey does anyone know how to unhook the rear seats in a cefiro?

I've searched for threads and searched google but can't find any answers, you guys all have cefiro's anyone done it?

Cheers!

Edited by BasketCase

Ive managed to do it twice, was a lot easier the second time around with the front seats out.. But its a sorta push down then push back sorta motion. I tried to do it calmly but I managed to get it out repeatedly losing my temper at it and then it unhooked... lol.

If u manage to get one side undone, one of mine was sorta broken, so made it easier... just lift it up and see what it looks like and then try to come up with a solution. :P

Hope that helps lol...

Adam.

I tried to do it calmly but I managed to get it out repeatedly losing my temper at it and then it unhooked... lol.

LOL Mate I hear ya there!

Many'er thing has almost been thrown across the garage, I have my 8 week old puppy watching my every move who thinks it's just hillarious when I crack the shits, then he tries to jump in the car or eat any item I have evicted from the vehicle at high speed.

Last time I did it was 5 years ago and I don't remember it being such a bastard!

I thought maybe Im doing it in the wrong order but my memory said that the seat had to come off before the backrest, I was fultilely trying to push the "hooks" back with a big screwdriver, I'll follow your lead this morning!

CHeers!

Dam Cefiro rear seats! The little clips on mine are broken so i just have to pull away at the seat one corner at a time screaming at it until it comes out

I was about to post just that dan, After much frustration I ended up:

Front seats as far forward as possible

My back againts the front seat back, knees pushing rear seat back

Jam a crowbar right next to the hook and POP!

Worked for both sides!~

Cheers!