SAU Community

9.8l/100km

ahh 33 s2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good to keep an eye on your economy though, I don't drive a 3L R32 and a Stagea because I want to save fuel.. but if you're doing long trips then it's good to get the most out of each tank..

With the Stag, done several trips down south so far and I get ~600km to a 65L tank (~10.8L/100km), not bad for a 240awkw 2 tonne bus.

Around town I'm struggling to get 400km to a tank.

Oh and it seems to be more efficient at 140 than 110 :D

Edited by bubba

My skyline averages ~11.3L/100km with about a 60:40 split for city:freeway driving.

Details can be found in the excel file:

http://members.iinet.net.au/~rodchinn/publ...kyline-fuel.xls

Pretty stock car and I don't boost often [very light foot].

I love visual representations of stuff so I've done the excel spreadsheets for all 3 cars I've owned ;)

That being said, there's some shocking fuel economies in here... do you guys run full throttle off every set of lights or something :verymad: ?

Edited by Psyrus

my old skyline did 700km on a run

mid 400s around town, was pushing 270rwhp

um the 350z on the otherhand gets at best 700km on tank around town... but if i pump on the power it reads 8km/litre LOL

about 600 a tank 60-70l

Well i have now gone through half a tank in my R33, and have managed just under 200km's. I've been driving my car sooo softly, chaning gears at 2500rpm approx., keeping the turbo off-boost.

I think im going to be booking it in for a tune quite soon.....

i got around 12.5L/100km's on stock boost just city driving with the occassional squirt, now on 10psi I get around 13.5L/100km.

Last tank i got 11.6L/100km's but that was cause half the tank was used on a hills cruise :D

I imagine purely freeway driving you'd get 9-10L/100km which is fairly good.

Lol, my old R32 GTS4 auto was a consistent 16L/100km around town, 300kms per tank. Definitely needed a tune cause the rear bumper was always black :D

(regular driving with bits of boot here and there)

Edited by Ten Four

yeh i didnt modify to get good fuel and am not really complaining about what i get. but u always want more for your money.. and econemy is how u get that.

if i give my throttle a little blip at idle i get bulk black fuel smoke out the back. and all my driving is off boost and around 3500rpm changes. and it takes about a week for the bumper to start showing signs of a rich car.

oh well... thats just the way it is.. i hope my 26 has a slightly leaner tune.

Just finished doing my tank full of granny drivin to see how many kays i would get, got 530 kays out of a tank in the 33, town drivin, which Im happy with. Fun drivin gets me about 400kays per tank...

just filled up 52 and a bit litre and got 379kms so about 13.75L/100km and cleaned car and put in new battery and removed shopping list.. an eventful arvo

• 4 weeks later...

After fitting the new fuel pump & reseting the stock ECU, with the latest batch of fuel, my fuel economy seem to have increased a bit into the 11.xL/100km range :thumbsup:

EDIT: That now puts it on par with the plain Camry

Edited by Mayuri Krab

• 2 weeks later...