SAU Community

Worlds Fastest Lambo

Awesome!!!

I honestly expected quicker.

Don't get me wrong, it's F*ing quick and a beautiful machine.

But it's a Lamborghini! I thought the world's fastest would be down in the 8's at least.

But it's a Lamborghini! I thought the world's fastest would be down in the 8's at least.

Leave that to the GTR's.

Yes the TT Gallardo is friggin mad!

That and the Countach.

If the lambo launched better it would have run a much tastier time - it virtually bogged hard on the line :|

Mmmm 8 sec lambo

I really like the turbo sounds coming from the V10 :P

Same

With AWD lauch it still had to go easy off the line, it completely bogged down, you can see the point in which boost kicks in not to mention him putting his foot down, you cant mistake that lambo noise for anything else...But im a Ferrari boy anyhow so would rather see an F430 launch the quarter with twin turbo's that would be awesome! :D

I recon with some tuning and a good tire set up on the lambo it would pull harder at lauche etc...i mean he really backed off at the start which suggests either it has shitloads of power bottom - mid end or he doesnt have the greatest set of tires on his car:)