SAU Community

Car Display - 17 May 2009

Paul Greentree, CEO of the Queanbeyan Racing Club (Horse Racing) has sent out this email in relation to having some cars on display at the Race Course on Sunday 17 th May from 10:30 am.

For all people who would like to have their car displayed (be it old, new, modified, classic, custom, restored etc) the Queanbeyan Racing Club will provide them with a free BBQ and entry to the club. The cars will be roped off so the public will not be able to get too close to them, and they have the appropriate liability insurance to cover a static display. The

Queanbeyan Racing Club will also have prizes for the top 6 cars which will be by peoples choice.

They are putting on a family day, which includes activities for the children, jumping castles etc, and also having fashions on the field, media release on the day, and they will also have the actual Melbournes Cup on display.

I am more than happy to co-ordinate this event, so if anyone is interesed in attending can you please let me know so I can get back to the orgainizer.

Over to you.

Regards

Alan

Edited by hr31gtsnt

Any interest in having an M35 Stagea turn up? Would be able to bring the family out for a few hours? Pretty stock at the mo except for an exhaust.

Edited by Houdini