SAU Community

For Sale: 1998 R34 Gtt Sedan

Hi,

Time has come to put my car up for sale, very genuine reason for sale - I'm purchasing a R34 GTR.

I bought the car approx 2.5yrs ago stock standard from North Shore Prestige with 45,000kms on it. I believe I was the first owner in Australia but can't guarantee that.

The car now has 132,000kms on it and until March last year I was commuting from Epping to Erina (Near Gosford) five days a week so almost all highway kms, now my commute is approx 10mins up the road so barely any being added.

For the first year the car was serviced at North Shore Prestige and after that always been serviced at PowerPlay Imports.

All modifications except for Coilovers were installed by PowerPlay Imports. I have receipts for almost everything as I tried to keep all service records and modifications.

Car has only ever been to the track once and it was at PowerPlay Imports track day at wakefield last year, running on standard rubber which was almost due to be replaced and only front nismo sway bar installed its best was a 1:18, with new rubber and rear sway bar install estimated at atleast 1:16 if not better.

Car Details:

Model: 1998 R34 GTT Sedan

Colour: Silver

Transmission: Auto/Tip-Tronic

Kms: 132,000kms (may rise a little as i am still driving it, its my daily driver)

Rego: Till July (MYR34A)

Modifications:

Bodykit

Nismo Tinted Front and Side Indicators

LED Parkers to match original xenon headlights (Not HID's, Originals)

18" SSR Integral A2's (18*8 fronts, 18*9 rears)

POD Filter

Splitfire Coil Packs

Trust/Greddy Spec R HG Intercooler

3" Front Pipe, Trust Dump Pipe, High Flow Cat with a Nismo Rear Muffler - Full turbo back exhaust

HKS BOV

Tein Super Street Coilovers (Jap Spec, not Oz)

Nismo Front Sway Bar

Nismo Rear Sway Bar

Autoguage boost guage

Pioneer DEH-P6850MP

Carbon Fibre Boot

Origin Carbon Fibre Bonnet (See Note Below)

I am pretty sure thats all the mods but please feel free if you are a serious purchaser to come and have a look at the car.

The car is in perfect mechanical order and has some minor cosmetic damage from daily driving but nothing major.

I also have all the original parts including stock rims, exhaust, intercooler, bov, sway bars, bonnet and boot and a spare AFM.

As well as 2 more SSR 18" Integral A2's 18*8's. Originally I only had the two but located a full set in japan and got them recently.

All spare parts come with the car if the car is sold for a reasonable amount otherwise I will separate items. Same applies if you wish to remove Carbon Bonnet, Carbon Boot and rims. But i don't want to muck around with removing performance parts.

Note about Origin Carbon Fibre Bonnet, it is due to arrive this week I am told. I ordered it and missed the first shipment but a couple of days hence why I am advertising the car without it on. But it will be fitted with lockable flush bonnet pins and fitted to the car when it arrives, if the car happens to sell before hand I will pay for the bonnet to be fitted by PowerPlay Imports.

Here are some quick pics I took of the car tonight, if you want different ones please pm me.

Number plates can come with the car if you want them.

Price: $18,000ono. Price is negotiable and I am looking for a reasonably quick sale but won't give the car away.

You can contact me via this thread, pm or mobile: 0409392860.

EDIT: I had to add the pics of the Origin Carbon Fibre Bonnet. Forgot to do it originally.

post-31217-1241522312_thumb.jpg

post-31217-1241522373_thumb.jpg

post-31217-1241522444_thumb.jpg

post-31217-1241522501_thumb.jpg

post-31217-1241522559_thumb.jpg

post-31217-1241522617_thumb.jpg

post-31217-1241522655_thumb.jpg

post-31217-1241522722_thumb.jpg

post-31217-1241522793_thumb.jpg

post-31217-1241523117_thumb.jpg

post-31217-1241523154_thumb.jpg

post-31217-1241523163_thumb.jpg

Edited by lanky71

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vincent--TT,

I might consider doing that. The bonnet arrived in Melbourne last week so hopefully this week I should get it. Not entirely sure on the weight as i bought it off yahoo auctions japan but it is the Origin brand but there website doesn't specify weights. The boot being a unknown brand it is easily half the weight of the standard one if not more, i know this as i carried both of them.

I would say the bonnet is even lighter but can't give accurate details till i receive it.

A dealer is looking at trading this car in on a gtr so he might say i can keep this stuff in which case i might sell them individually along with what ever other spares I have.

I'll let you know when i know.

• 1 month later...

ok car is now down at powerplay imports for sale and most likely returning it all to stock to sell it.

If anyone is interested you can contact them directly to view it and to arrange a test drive.

http://www.powerplayimports.com/index.php?page=contact

I will start a for sale thread for all the spare parts once i know exactly what is and isn't for sale.

• 3 weeks later...

Car is still for sale, some parts removed and sold seperately... some of the minor cosmetic damaged mentioned has also been fixed so that you can barely tell it was there.

Open to offers care must go... rego coming so i can either renew rego or work out a discount on offer.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok car is pretty much stock except for catback exhaust now.

* 4 Speed Automatic

* ABS

* Twin Air bag

* Power Windows

* Power Mirrors

* Power Steering

* Central Locking

* Keyless Entry

* Traction Control

* Security Alarm/Immobiliser System

* Climate Control Air Conditioning

* 17" Alloy Wheels

* Nismo stainless tip, cat back sports exhaust

* Nissan Aero kit including front bumper lower lip spoiler, side skirts & rear bumper

* CD Audio System

* Registration expires July 2010

* Service history - Regularly serviced using only genuine Nissan service items & ELF oils/fluids

Now down to $11,500 ono Car Must Be Sold! I have no room to store it!

More/New Pictures - Click Here

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...