Carbon Fibre Panels....

smok74

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really?! F**k! I so want one to cover that void of crap between the headlights and the radiator :closedeyes:

Yeah that's all its good for, but I still won't use it while driving...If you're ever parked with your bonnet up for show reasons then its a good thing to have, but that's all it's good for on an S2

Not a huge fan of the little ones for mine, wanted something that goes all the way across the radiator/headlights in carbon. Mate has the garage defend one on his S15 and it looks amazing.

Edited by PM-R33

Yeah that's all its good for, but I still won't use it while driving...If you're ever parked with your bonnet up for show reasons then its a good thing to have, but that's all it's good for on an S2

Hmm thats probably why no one makes them for the series II then :ninja:

Could you still post up a pic of how it sits?

Hmm thats probably why no one makes them for the series II then :)

Could you still post up a pic of how it sits?

No worries, I'll take a pic of it on Saturday....I gotta run right now.....Gotta go to work so I can pay for this terrible addiction callled 'Skyline' ! :D

Not a huge fan of the little ones for mine, wanted something that goes all the way across the radiator/headlights in carbon. Mate has the garage defend one on his S15 and it looks amazing.

The one I have is a full one that goes from one end of the rad support to the other. You can decorate it with some decals or whatever.

No worries, I'll take a pic of it on Saturday....I gotta run right now.....Gotta go to work so I can pay for this terrible addiction callled 'Skyline' ! :blink:

You end up getting a pic man? Very keen to see it, if it fits well im going to order one this week.

Edited by PM-R33

hell keen for the tripple din carbon plate.

could you please show a picture of this, and you have dodged the $$$ quesion several times, so how much for the trippl din.

and please, pics

SINGLE DIN $55

DOUBLE DIN $75

TRIPLE DIN $90

Prices include shipping via registered post to anywhere in Australia.

I am in the process of laminating a fresh patch right now so pics will be up shortly.

I'll be taking orders once these new ones are ready to be shipped.

interested in tripple din piece , want to cover the entire centre console in my 32 race car where the climate control and cd player used to be ,

Keen to see pics.

Also interested in a radiator air guide that goes the whole way across from headlight to headlight to suit R32 GTS-T