SAU Community

(help) R32 Gtst Tyre Placard

ericrx7

hi guys

Anyone got a pic of a r32 gtst tyre placard / sticker so I can make up one and print it out. need one for regency!!!

THX!!!!

you can get them from importers, synergy usually has them in stock for $15 i think. saves you mucking around.

This 32 GTST one allows me to have 19s :)

TYREPLACARDskylineSIZE20r32.jpg

So you're happy advertising the fact that you've forged a tyre placard so you can run illegal rims, on a public forum? You better hope the police can't read...

mine lists off every tyre option gtr's had with about 4 diff sizes, not sure what size they ment to read on there as there is a few 16inch sizes mentioned.

it also has 17's which only the vspec got i believe, so not sure why mine says it.

why u crazy fools feel a need to go 1 inch bigger, by my calculation its 5.555555555556 % bigger than a 18inch. not really noticable in my book.

go wider, getting 4 275's tyres are where its at :)

can they?

Yes, they can.

Its pretty frigging stupid to forge a tyre placard. It doesn't take a genius to know that the max legal diameter for rims is +2 inches above the factory standard, which is 16" on r32's.

Not only will you get a defect for it, you'll get some kind of fine for forging documents pertaining to roadworthiness.

-D

+1...... :laughing-smiley-014:

Go to synergy as posted above and spend the $15

Crikey... the way u guys save coin, one would think we're in a recession or something

-D

LOL

Not only do cops read these boards but after speaking to Nightcrawler the other night, some of you need to be aware that lawyers employed by auto businesses also read here.....so careful what you think you can say about a business, regardless of whether you think you can substantiate your allegations!

Inpectors at Regency weren't born yesterday either.......be very certain that if your vehicle displays any forged plates or placards of any description, your vehicle will be detained while police attend and pull you aside for a little interogation.

Inpectors at Regency weren't born yesterday either.......be very certain that if your vehicle displays any forged plates or placards of any description, your vehicle will be detained while police attend and pull you aside for a little interogation.

yet another reason why skylines shouldnt be owned by children

hope someone brings in the 25 year old min rule for turbo owners sometime soon. help make my insurance premiums go down...

-D

yet another reason why skylines shouldnt be owned by children

hope someone brings in the 25 year old min rule for turbo owners sometime soon. help make my insurance premiums go down...

-D

if youre over 25 insurance is cheap enough as it is... how much cheaper do you expect it to be??