SAU Community

Cruise For The 30th May

Neuroglider

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can back this up i nearly crashed when i saw it lol i was like wtf are you doing? the xtrail parked directly infront of the camera with his parkers on.

get last weeks west for those that want to read the article about it.

Don't take this for granted, I saw 2 multi novas out today and 2 cops with hand guns.

was an awesome cruise and as for that r33 that spun out and mounted the curb, u deserved it mate after nearly running that r31 off the road u bloody loser.

scott (reaper83) love the 26 dude and chris ur paint job and new kit looked incredible.

was an awesome cruise and as for that r33 that spun out and mounted the curb, u deserved it mate after nearly running that r31 off the road u bloody loser.

scott (reaper83) love the 26 dude and chris ur paint job and new kit looked incredible.

Agreed!!

Thanks for making us look bad.

Its bad enough u drive a skyline let alone do something that stupid on a cruise with other passengers in your car.

Had no sympathy when you hit the curb.

Edited by sushiboi

Wasn't too bad, 2 of the stops I have never been to before, but Challenege Stadium had no lights....

lol at everyone stoping at the stop sign in Freo while 2 cops just stood by.

I dreamt that I got pulled over and nearly got a yellow sticker for my 'pods', but it was some bogan who wasn't even a cop checking my car out.

I just love the fact that the coppers who followed me from Karrinyup -> Challenge, overtook me at Hale road and pulled over those guys in the commodore. It's a skyline cruise idiot, gtfo with your Holden :(

Apart from that was a pretty good cruise, better than antilag on friday night, but then again, that's not hard.

I just love the fact that the coppers who followed me from Karrinyup -> Challenge, overtook me at Hale road and pulled over those guys in the commodore. It's a skyline cruise idiot, gtfo with your Holden :(

Apart from that was a pretty good cruise, better than antilag on friday night, but then again, that's not hard.

rofl yeah i was just a few cars behind, the undercover wagon was tailing me and when he rushed past it was like wtf why are they both pulling the commodore over.

heh. Well as it were, when we were pulling out of the car park at Karrinyup, I pulled up to a give way area and indicated, and he was on the left of me over a concrete island and moving slowly showing no intent to turn right at all, so I moved off and then he charges up my ass and on his horn (I have the gunmetal grey R32 GTR). Ignored him. Then he follows me the ENTIRE way to Hale when me and the dude in the R33 (sorry mate forgot your name heh) took a left up Hale and the copper did the illegal left hook and cut in front of me, burning up the hill and pulled over the commodore. Laughed so hard.

lol that was AWESOME when the cops pulled over that commodore! i was pretty much the only 34gtt left after the 2 gtr's left :D

i stuck behind the supra all night...jesus that had a lot of go :| left me in the dust a few times haha

was awesome fun though :P

first cop in the wagon when he rocked up was cheeky "nah was japs, commodores don't do burnouts" what'd he end up pulling over? the commodore HAHAHHAA

gold!

oh shock btw the 33 was dave :( (red jumper guy with no shoes the whole night hahahaha)

Ok so yeah, hilarious that the cops pulled the commodore over! i saw the undercover car pull a WAY illegal turn to get him, but why the hell did they pull him over?

oh well, it was hilarious and got the cops off us!

that undercover cop was funny, was telling me that 'holdens NEVER do burn outs' we were just like...yeah...

some photos btw

Bit blurry but us at karrinyup(?)

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3893/90619629.jpg

Coppers in freo

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3742/55431120.jpg

Very blurry photo but its the undercover cop car flooring it to pull over the commodore!!!

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5363/25515249.jpg

Edited by Passive

yeah that was a good point, when I was heading up the hill after Dave (thanks for that by the way Neuro :) ) I saw in me rear view, the lights come on on the undercover and pull in after the commodore aswel, gold. Reckon it was ride height.......... That thing was dumped into the weeds ... heh

okay, i was asked, so more pics:

sauwa_cruise_090531_04.jpg

sauwa_cruise_090531_08.jpg

sauwa_cruise_090531_09.jpg

sauwa_cruise_090531_10.jpg

^ oh noes! it's a honda... :P

...oh, did anyone else see that zippy little civic? that was fun to watch.

sauwa_cruise_090531_11.jpg

sauwa_cruise_090531_03.jpg

^ I was very impressed with this engine bay :)

sauwa_cruise_090531_05.jpg

^ sexy kit