SAU Community

Cruise For The 30th May

Neuroglider

Hey guys/gals,

Just thought i'd post a new topic for a cruise on the 30th. I'd like to try and get one rolling, maybe imports only? As when all the commodores and falcons show up everything gets a bit much...

We can start chucking ideas down and maybe start planning if enough people want to attend :P I was thinking if someone has an existing map that is a nice drive and hasn't been done in years or something that would be good!

Any ideas / support?! ;)

Phil

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly, all you have to do is think of places you'd like to stop...

then the order you want them to be in...

then which roads you think would be fun to get from one pitstop to another, easy!

Just found out that I have to be somewhere else that night >.< Might have to come next time. Will be out this weekend though if anyones bored

In the words of Jim Morrison to Wayne Campbell "If you book them, they will come".

Just figure out a map and a time, give us a little bit of notice and your cruise will be full of people!

I'm down for a cruise on the 30th!

If I could I would be there both nights but as I said im only free friday so I would at least come then. Will have to meet some people there cos I think im still suspected as a cop =P

Is it just me or do people prefer cruises on Friday's? Aren't you guys usually doing things on Saturday night?

yeah i am usually doing things saturday night too...........hoo..*cough*...cruising