• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha cant go behind the mrs back

unlucky

um she shall get onto organising a day cruise after this one

maybe next month (after i get back from europe) =]

just speak to me or sami_ as we've taken the roll of organising maps and dates for cruises

so if yous have anywhere you wanna cruise to ect just let us know

=)

hahaha cant go behind the mrs back

unlucky

um she shall get onto organising a day cruise after this one

maybe next month (after i get back from europe) =]

just speak to me or sami_ as we've taken the roll of organising maps and dates for cruises

so if yous have anywhere you wanna cruise to ect just let us know

=)

ahhh, no! i value my life and the fact she lets me have toys to risk going behind her back for a cruise hahaha!!

ok sweet, ill keep an eye out for it around next month, gives me time to get the car running sweet!! and ill have my new plates on then too, lol!

Gonz.

Sounds fun... hey Olivia can you please pm or emal [email protected] the map plz as i want to put it all in my gps i wana try something new. :'P

Hey yep ill send you a copy of the map when ive run it through

Me and mate are hopefully gonna do it 2moro just to make sure everythings right

So ill pm it to you on monday =]

Hey, on the thread for the Faint-Hearted cruise there was a note about using UVF(I think) radios and the like. Anybody got any advice on that?

I'm trying to find a better way of communicating between my friends (who're all newbies) that span 3 33's a supra and a wrx [who're all coming on the 30th], but I don't wanna find we spend the whole night on somebody else's channel pissing them off or whatnot.

Anything from somebody who does, or has done this before would be sweet.

Cheers.

Tim

Hmm well i might look in to coming...... Get back from sydney on the 26th.Iam Getting some work done to my car so hopefully i can make it. Ive never been on a cruise before...... I read most the other threads and the cruisers are never close to where i live lol seems like a bit of a drive lol....... (btw i live in the rockingham area)

nice well if all my work is done on my car i will def come up. Would be nice to meet more people. I dont really travel in to perth much so would need directions to the first meet point?

City West is in Northbridge, and central to everyone. Coming from Rockingham, take the Kwinana Freeway onto Michael Fwy, then take the George St exit, left onto Wellington St, then right onto Sutherland Street and continue until you see City West. You can't miss it!

Hope to see you there mate, sounds like this will be a big cruise which is perfect for your first, plenty of people to follow when you lose your spot on the map :P Come find me on the day, I drive the silver S2 R33 with white wheels.