SAU Community

Cruise For The 30th May

Neuroglider

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as everybody said, it will be fun.. this is my first time too, but sounds exciting.. can i bring ma mate to jump into my R33? my NAVI.. :(

Working on having my radar detector by then along with the radios for contacting a few other cars. Hopefully that all goes as planned >.<

City West is in Northbridge, and central to everyone. Coming from Rockingham, take the Kwinana Freeway onto Michael Fwy, then take the George St exit, left onto Wellington St, then right onto Sutherland Street and continue until you see City West. You can't miss it!

Hope to see you there mate, sounds like this will be a big cruise which is perfect for your first, plenty of people to follow when you lose your spot on the map :/ Come find me on the day, I drive the silver S2 R33 with white wheels.

Cheers mate thanks for the directions dont really get the chance to travel to northbridge much. well i guess i will come over and say hello :huh: . I drive a silver s2 r33 too lol but by the looks of yours you have done alot more work on yours then i have. I am pretty excited i get my new tubro back zorst ,intercooler,bov,ebc and a dyno tune on the 28th just before the cruise :D

City West is in Northbridge, and central to everyone. Coming from Rockingham, take the Kwinana Freeway onto Michael Fwy, then take the George St exit, left onto Wellington St, then right onto Sutherland Street and continue until you see City West. You can't miss it!

Hope to see you there mate, sounds like this will be a big cruise which is perfect for your first, plenty of people to follow when you lose your spot on the map :P Come find me on the day, I drive the silver S2 R33 with white wheels.

Hehe mine is white with white rims ;)

just go to a random channel on cb's usually from memory 8 and 1 r not the best to use a few truckies use them try like in the 30's should be all good

Sweet as, cheers. 30's sound good, if anybody hears random ranting and wittering on those channels at least some of it will be us then =]

hrm might grab a radio to lol this cruise shall be EPIC

hopefully everyone is able to stick together though :dry: and we need like 10000000000000 maps :D just to make sure

yay for first cruise ^_^

can i get a map sent to me? i'll give it to gf to be navi ;)

I went and got a GPS cos last cruise I went on my mate realised that he was not only incredibly bad at reading a map, he was also incredibly bad at reading english in general... So now the GPS can be my navi >.<

Cheers mate thanks for the directions dont really get the chance to travel to northbridge much. well i guess i will come over and say hello :D . I drive a silver s2 r33 too lol but by the looks of yours you have done alot more work on yours then i have. I am pretty excited i get my new tubro back zorst ,intercooler,bov,ebc and a dyno tune on the 28th just before the cruise :(

I havent actually done anything to it. Well, I cut the little tags off from the rear numper plate and relocated the front plate, but I've since moved it back... :P

Oh yeah, NEVER BUY WHITE WHEELS!!! I learnt that with my last car... Then bought a car with white wheels again :D

Oh yeah, NEVER BUY WHITE WHEELS!!! I learnt that with my last car... Then bought a car with white wheels again :D

Whys?!?!?! :) i'm planning on white te37's for my white 34.... i think they'd look hawt

Its probably because they get dirty easy andyou have to constantly clean them?................................... i think i might go a bronze wheel when i get the money for them lol.

Can I borrow one and talk dirty to you while we drive to secluded "meat" points?

Haha, i want to hear you talk dirty and come to my "meat" point bahahah