SAU Community

Cruise For The 30th May

Neuroglider

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly, all you have to do is think of places you'd like to stop...

then the order you want them to be in...

then which roads you think would be fun to get from one pitstop to another, easy!

dude you would think its that easy not going to rave and rant just telling you you were lucky for not coming on friday nights cruise as it was f ing epic fail you could have driven the whole map without stopping in about 45 mins hahahahaahah sorry but ffs do ppl not know whitfords is only 5 mins from hillarys lol

and also would like to add does any one know if the money "raised" went to the said charity

also sorry for being off topic

end rant

hey guys, this will be my very first cruise and i just wanna get everything straight as ill be coming from bunbury with some mates.... its on the 30th which is this saturday.. and its in city west.. easy enough to find ...but im missing what time its gonna be starting? im really looking forward to it =P..

Yep, first meet point is at city west at 9pm =]

Then cruising coast, then cruise inland, then cruise back to the citay

Bring your cameras folks

It's on page 3...

I'm not too sure if i can attend now :( my car is an unknown date to be fixed due to the mechanic giving me the whole 'coilpacks will be here in a day' ... has said that for nearly 2 weeks now...

and gf's car needs timing belt changed so we can't take hers either :P gay if i can't get my car working in time >: ( sad me

oh no neuro! might need to slap him around a bit hes probely got it just cant be bothered. good to see there is good interest in this cruise, plenty of people coming even from bunbury =D

if anyone has trouble finding their way around / way to city west and meet points give me a buzz i know perth pretty well and will be happy to help.

-------> 0432 670 344

It's on page 3...

I'm not too sure if i can attend now :) my car is an unknown date to be fixed due to the mechanic giving me the whole 'coilpacks will be here in a day' ... has said that for nearly 2 weeks now...

and gf's car needs timing belt changed so we can't take hers either :D gay if i can't get my car working in time >: ( sad me

well thats kind of sucky as this cruise was for you lol...

hope the car is ready in time if not catch a lift with someone =]

Sif use a mechanic for coilpacks anyway, it's a 30 minute job :D

yeah do stuff yourself its cheaper and you actually learn about it, ive made a map that helps to show where city west is for those who have no idea,

yes i used paint.

no i cant be bothered opening fireworks.

yes it has pretty colours.

no the uploading thing isnt working.

yes you can pm me for it.

lol i would have done it myself, i even sealed the coilpacks but the seal didn't work properly so i'm having them completely replaced under warranty! thank GOD! so i get free coilpacks :D

EDIT!!!!: just called mechanic, part is in and my dad dropped the car off this arvo :) ok looks like i CAN go now! YAAYAYAYAYAY ... mind you hopefully it fixes it haha

only problem is a mechanic has to put them in for the warranty to count.. :S so it's possible it will be done today or sometime this week, but i was hoping to get gearbox issue fixed to! but that one is driveable..the coilpack misfire issue isnt :D the plan was to use gf's car ;) but since she freaked out over the 100,000km timing belt "if it snaps ur FKED!" whole thing.. she doesn't wanna drive her car ahh we'll see what happens :) hope i can come anyhow though

Edited by Neuroglider

dude you would think its that easy not going to rave and rant just telling you you were lucky for not coming on friday nights cruise as it was f ing epic fail you could have driven the whole map without stopping in about 45 mins hahahahaahah sorry but ffs do ppl not know whitfords is only 5 mins from hillarys lol

and also would like to add does any one know if the money "raised" went to the said charity

also sorry for being off topic

end rant

Hey Paul! That was my mates cruise, although I organized most of it. I wanted the map to be easy and simple due to the wet weather, and I was expecting more people. As for the map, I mixed up Woodvale and Whitfords. I felt pretty stupid, but it all worked out. As for the money, it definately will be going to charity. When we do donate it, we'll post the reciept up here to show were legit.

Again, appologise for the muck ups.

I'll def be there this sat :D My car was fixed today, boosts great! Just need to fix gearbox, but that's not a big issue atm just crunches if i change really fast haha