SAU Community

Cruise For The 30th May

Neuroglider

Iv written 2 maps and will be test running them both as soon as I get some free time

I think it's settled then, 30th is cruise date

And yeah, imports only please

Feel free to post up on other forums

Meet point is citywest car park @ 9pm, departing at 9:30pm

Cheers

Sami_

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the confirmed date of the 30th

Ill be leaving the 34 at home this cruise

Im riding in sami's bombed sil80! (his f**king pig of a car)

=]

Im reppin silwa this cruise

Hope everyone can make it and actually meet people this time

Well I will actually get there on time this time =P Last time I ended up catching up at the set of lights just before the maccas stop >.<

When you say imports only..

Does this mean my friend with his Z4, and my other mate with a LibertyGT can come along?

They had fun last run and wouldnt mind going again =]

I promise they will behave.

i think no commowhores / falcons / excels with massive carbon fibre wings / lowlux's / whatever else people might have that is "silly" are not invited z4 and liberty i would agree are fine, imo

Edited by Davidsdh

whew cruise on 30th awesomezzzzz come ppl come!!!

but yeh, anything really made in japan can come hahaha as long as it's within taste! :whistling:

the gf and i will def be there :D either taking her car or my car (both of us have 34gtt's lol) or we will come in both cars :D

haha my coilpacks/plugs were meant to be done today/tomorrow!!! but the guy didnt order the parts when i called him on monday!! so i gotta wait until next week to get it fixed :whistling: booo problem is getting worse to haha

gday all, sorry to go off topic for a moment, ima noobi and wondering if you guys and gals ever do a day time cruise? i wouldnt get a leave pass from the wife for a late night cruise...lol! yes a 9pm start is late when your married with kids hahah.. cheers,

Gonz.