SAU Community

Gtr35 Prices Drive Away

The 33 and 34 were never offered aussie delivered...

anyway back to the main topic;

I had a deposit down within a week when it was announced in Japan, through nissan at windsor for a new GTR...

I was quoted $130-135k for the vechicle with no ETA date...

Some months went by and then the "premium" GTR dealers were announced and windsor was not one of them...

I phoned and was told the price is now $160+ and that they could source one through a sister dealership...

Then getting the deposit back was a nightmare to say the least, they wanted to give me a pulsar in exchange for the deposit money...

The dealer had obviously banked/spent my deposit... Im really pissed cause it was 8 months I didnt have $25k sitting on my house loan...

I will be waiting for a second hand one to pop up, once they get to around 100k ill jump in... In the mean time Ill just enjoy something else...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, the prices you have stated in the thread is the driveaway "quoted" price?

what about the actual driveaway price you paid? as in the amount of DISCOUNT you were able to bargain for ?

omg, u are so far the cheapest price i believe. which dealer is it? did u bargain all the way down to 167k or they just simply offered you that price?

when did u order yours?

omg, u are so far the cheapest price i believe. which dealer is it? did u bargain all the way down to 167k or they just simply offered you that price?

when did u order yours?

I didnt negotiate at all, but i placed the order as soon as they would take them, so perhaps that was a factor (the price was a bit spongy at that early stage, but they wanted to lock people in too). And remember there has been a price rise since.

The counter offer they gave me was $170,500 drive away in premium, white...

After I blew up like a second hand lawnmower...

Paint pretection, floor mats and seat protection included... That was all the options they had at the time...

NOTE:

Bare in mind they had my deposit and didnt want to have to give it back, they had also quoted on a car they could not purchase direct, i blew up royaly, also this was before price rises...

so has anyone recently ordered or ordered after the price rise?? am interested to know what is the price.

after seeing what you guys have paid, it makes me feel like a fool if i am going to pay 189k for it.

I paid $170k for Premium white, a mate got the black for the same price. I had window tinting thrown in and mats.

I got mine from a Sydney dealership which I wont name...however it was not Brookvale. :blush:

Paint pretection...

Doo's if you get one mate, do not, i repeat DO NOT, get "paint protection", it is possibly the biggest rip-off in new car sales this side of the GTR servicing costs. I know some manufacturers charge nearly $1k!! (might cost them $75 for the kit).

It does nothing, does not last the x number of years they claim and they will royaly screw your paint which will cost you $$ to get it fix professionally by a proper detailer. You have been warned...

oh, this applies for ALL new cars...

carry on

Doo's if you get one mate, do not, i repeat DO NOT, get "paint protection", it is possibly the biggest rip-off in new car sales this side of the GTR servicing costs. I know some manufacturers charge nearly $1k!! (might cost them $75 for the kit).

It does nothing, does not last the x number of years they claim and they will royaly screw your paint which will cost you $$ to get it fix professionally by a proper detailer. You have been warned...

carry on

+1 - DO NOT GET THIS MING OR PAINT PROTECTION OR WHAT EVER - DO NOT PLEASE.

carry on

I went afterarket and got the 3m film across the front and various other places, then the ST1 paint protection.

www.ozicozi.com.au.

ALSO: Martz...there are only two dealers in NSW with the GTR and I told you which one it wasn't......I cannot believe I am having to explain this....it's like a joke where you have to explain the punchline. :(

I went afterarket and got the 3m film across the front and various other places, then the ST1 paint protection.

www.ozicozi.com.au.

ALSO: Martz...there are only two dealers in NSW with the GTR and I told you which one it wasn't......I cannot believe I am having to explain this....it's like a joke where you have to explain the punchline. :(

That film looks like an interesting option, satisfied with it?

That film looks like an interesting option, satisfied with it?

Very happy, they did an awesome job and you can barely see it. You really have to look and almost know it is there to see it.

I would highly recommend the film.

geez... how come it seems everyone got much cheaper price than what i was quoted for.....

is it only in WA that the prices are high ? shouldnt the price be standard australia wide?

Go see Ben Dalgleish at North Side Nissan and see what he can do for you, Terrific guy...

geez... how come it seems everyone got much cheaper price than what i was quoted for.....

is it only in WA that the prices are high ? shouldnt the price be standard australia wide?

Stamp duty in WA is waaay higher than other states. Around 6%

I paid $167100 in SA Gunmetal non premium