SAU Community

1997 Nissan Stagea Rs4 ** Nismo Edition ** Wrecking ***

Hey guys. basically i have a MINT condition 1997 Nissan Stagea rs4 very rare nismo edition. which means nismo suspension, nismo ecu, nismo exhaust, nismo kit INC RARE GRILL!!...

THe car is COMPLETE no damage no nothing im just parting it out to fund another build!

Its rb25det auto AWD, HKS gt2535 turbo, HKS GTR 110mm intercooler, Charcoal R34 GTT wheels with near new federal 595 SS tyres.. i will send any part. nut. bolt washer even!! anywhere aslong as there is cash money involved..

I will attached pics as i go! but basically its a complete car!

PM ME or email: [email protected]

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry mate the shifter has a few marks and scores in it for removal of the headunit by a mate..

I will add prices of major things when i figure out what they are worth champ.. but for anything else i will be wanting a pm with a price on other items

ok major item prices

Motor - 120XXXkm RB25DET 4WD sump, previous compression test came back at 162 across the board. very strong motor never missed a bit. its completely standard except HKS turbo and POD.

Bare Long - $1300

Motor with intake, alternator, p/s, aircon, HKS turbo+HKS split dump - $2350

Motor complete with Auto Trans - $3350

Brakes 5 stud all round with good pads - $600

Rear end hub to hub - $450

Nismo Suspension - $650

Nismo Exhaust - $450

HKS turbo, braided lines, hks split dump - $1200

Everything is ONO all reasonable offers considered... More than welcome to PM me with offers...

Cheers

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Anyone know anything about a r34 350z lsd diff conversion?.  I have 350z lsd conversion layin around and thought about chucking it in my r34 I got all the offset adapters but am having trouble figuring out on how to get a speedo reading. Any help would be appreciated thanks   (I have both speedo sensors from r34 and 350z)  
    • Like dis? https://justjap.com/collections/silicone-joiners
    • Hmmm, seems like these things are car of the week....we bought a q50 Red Sport today too (ironically, the one I said a few posts above is probably dodgy  ) Goes good for a stocker. Brakes and tyres need doing all round and it is way overdue for an oil change, but it seems good otherwise. It was weird to be able to see (and even drive!) a car before I bought it, most stuff I get 2 or 3 grainy pics and an auction sheet I can't read, followed by a 4 month wait to see what I ended up with
    • I was able to improve to a 3:46.7 which was .5 slower than silver. I just couldn't do any better but then I was able to just link the sections so nicely and got a 3:44.6. stoked with that.  AMG around Barcelona looks good. I'll save that for the weekend.
    • hey GTSboy thanks for the quick reply. im on stock ECU  Surprisngly enough i unplug everything and replug everything, readings are still off but the car drove...ok haha So far this is what i have done. - Replaced ECU (still 1.5v) - Replaced Boost sensor (still 1.5v) Now the next thing i tried is to unplug the TPS and only plug in the Boost sensor to see if it reads 5v. No it still only read 1.5v.  Its a new boost sensor and i know i have 5v if i dont plug the sensor back in, so that means the power wire is good. So now im thinking that it might be a bad ground on the boost sensor plug.  on the FSM says the ground to the boost sensor is  a sensor ground, can i add a ground wire from the boost sensor ground wire to the the engine itself to ground it? or chassis?