SAU Community

sunday cruise

dukie

ok .it's about time we all got together for a decent run. any ideas post them up and i'll try to get some thing sorted. the only thing that is set at the moment is the day, as i work mon to saturday ,so it's gotta be a sunday!!!! so please feel free to post ideas ,and any help would be great....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

canberra r33 ,i think your right ,most people already know the road ,and there is plenty of overtakin spots as well.trying to keep it simple for my first effort .everyone is welcome ,even if you don't own a skyline come along , but lets get as many lines as we can.cheers. spread the word people.

hey dukie, me & Damo will try to be there...as long as it's not too early!!

pls forgive my dumbness on Saturday...i thought u were an old mate of Damo's when you two started chatting ;) i wasn't even paying attention till u mentioned skyline stuff LOL :D i should have recognised u from the last cruise!! :)

Probably wont be around to introduce myself on this cruise, got a friends wedding on Saturday (1st), and if all goes to plan I wont be in any sort of condition to be driving on Sunday, if i even have my car back :)

well , as it stands at the moment the cruise , the date will be the 2nd of nov [sunday].meeting place will be the caltex servo QBN [the one near kfc ]. try and be there by 12.00 so we can leave by 12.30 and maybe have a late lunch in the bay before turning around to come home. if anyone has more idea's ,please feel free to post them ,like where to have lunch? or spots to take pictures ?so we can post them on the gallery page. if someone has a digital camera pleasssse bring it as i don't!!!!! again thanks.

Originally posted by chris

I saw a bunch of Skylines one Sunday at the Caltex servo in Q'beyan

G'day Chris,

How ya been?

LOL - that group of skylines you saw would've been our first cruise down the coast with a few of the Sydney blokes many moons ago :D

I *should* be there, I'll be taging along with James in his GTR :)

J