SAU Community

Professional Photoshoot 26/06/09

ashneel

DAMN! Looks HOT!

You must use a very good lighting set up on your photoshoots...

Your texture of photos seem to have a very "Soft" almost "Cream" like effect (Hard to explain... LOL!) But your contrast is level'd out so well!

Any Photoshop involved? :D

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao, So how will we be recieving these pics Clarence? Didnt ask you when i was there lol

PM me your email/rego and I'll email a link to you.

hi thanks you very much for the photo shoot last night. just wanted to know, are you going to pm me the pics here? or do you need a email adress to be sent too? seen the pics on your link, can i cut and paste the pics and still get the same quality? thanks

hi thanks you very much for the photo shoot last night. just wanted to know, are you going to pm me the pics here? or do you need a email adress to be sent too? seen the pics on your link, can i cut and paste the pics and still get the same quality? thanks

Waiting for a PM from you with your rego and email address :D

Thanks so much Clarence, i got the pics, i infact edited the stone chips , ill see you when i get my respray,

cheers,

David.

your photos look great.

post-7461-1246150679_thumb.jpg

post-7461-1246150724_thumb.jpg

DAMN! Looks HOT!

You must use a very good lighting set up on your photoshoots...

Your texture of photos seem to have a very "Soft" almost "Cream" like effect (Hard to explain... LOL!) But your contrast is level'd out so well!

Any Photoshop involved? :)

I don't do much Photoshopping at all. It's 95% like that straight out of the camera, a few little corrections here and there.

Thanks so much Clarence, i got the pics, i infact edited the stone chips , ill see you when i get my respray,

cheers,

David.

your photos look great.

Gee - you're not kidding... very persistent... I lost count of the stone chips in the original pics...

now if only you're as persistent with a touch up paint against your own bumper, you might get an even better result :-)