Shoutout to Nark

JET-33

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by JET-33

NOOOOO WAYYYYYY

u buy aussies, u go v8, u get the tuff cars, y would i sell one of the best turbo cars to get an aussie turbo.....

and honda rock :rofl:

so hpi is out already...hmmm, i been waitin ages for it to b in there

is the 900hp gtr leewahs? or did they do me ova with some1 elses gtr?

Better loose that "cheap wine" piccy if your looking at a V8 ute, hahahaha :D

if i didnt i would buy a 33... but 40k for a 12sec GTST... rather spend 25k on a GTR and then mod it (not a hell of a lot needed) to get a 12sec pass.

but then again im not really a huge fan of the qtr mile... i like to drive a car... i like corners... theres a reason the GTR is king.

Jet, there might be 40k's worth of mods put into it, but the car is not worth 40k.

i.e. My car owes me about low 30's, but if i was to sell it i will be lucky to get low-mid 20's. (Just thinking wtf took the price to the 30 mark when i bought it for $18,500 std, but i have all receipts.)

Not being a smartass, just telling it how it is.

Originally posted by Al

Jet, there might be 40k's worth of mods put into it, but the car is not worth 40k.

This is true. The JMS R33, which is worked ALLLLLLL over is for sale for 40k, and hasnt sold...

Its all a part of the import scene. Mods are really worth nothing in the end... I think if you splash 10k+ on mods, you may as well hold onto it, unless you get a silly high offer

Bout time you came on here again jet! Hope things are all good :P

yeh things r good smooth, u?

i want 35k for mine to really let go of it, and as 4 my car havin cost 40k...ya dreamin, there is no possible way my car cost 40k all up, ya prob lookin at 40k just for the parts and work time, plus the car value

the only reason u said that al is cos u want to buy the car :Owned:

the reason most cars dont get money back on mods is cos they r usual very basic mods...u could easily spend 10k on a stock 33 and itl get ya wheels, bodykit, zorst and maybe a fmic, but then if u do all the little things like turbo timers, bov, pods etc, u can spend 10k without even blinking, and we all know, when u look to buy a car, these things are basically "standard mods"

sure, there is no way u will ever recoupe all money spent on mods, no chance, but basic mods will basically get u nothing back, big mods that cost real $$$ like turbos, internals, rebuilds and engines..these things do come across better as they make real power and make the car a lot stronger

well business is business man, life is life, u get wot u can, u dont sell sumfin for nothing just because u were smart enuff to get a good deal...wouldnt u agree????

thats how business works...

if some1 sold u a brand new mirr, would u sell it 4 20k? or if u say a beamer 4 sale for 10k, brand new, wouldnt u say to yaself, i'l buy and sell it???

Yes i am considering buying the car, but when you started talking about 40k this 40k that, i couldn't help but laugh :).

Actually Jet this is why i said what i said: look here. So who is :Owned: now? :shake:.

Your car was bought under similar circumstances and has been "WELL USED" to it's full potential since it has been landed. Which i have no proplem with as the extensive mods can handle the strain.

I am the type of person that would get the car fully checked by myself and my mechanic b4 placing an offical offer. But needless to say i would not offer $21,000 for such a extensively modified. car.

No deniying (sp?) the car has the goods, but the overall condition is unknown to me.

Originally posted by JET-33

yeh things r good smooth, u?

i want 35k for mine to really let go of it, and as 4 my car havin cost 40k...ya dreamin, there is no possible way my car cost 40k all up, ya prob lookin at 40k just for the parts and work time, plus the car value

the only reason u said that al is cos u want to buy the car  :Owned:

the reason most cars dont get money back on mods is cos they r usual very basic mods...u could easily spend 10k on a stock 33 and itl get ya wheels, bodykit, zorst and maybe a fmic, but then if u do all the little things like turbo timers, bov, pods etc, u can spend 10k without even blinking, and we all know, when u look to buy a car, these things are basically "standard mods"

sure, there is no way u will ever recoupe all money spent on mods, no chance, but basic mods will basically get u nothing back, big mods that cost real $$$ like turbos, internals, rebuilds and engines..these things do come across better as they make real power and make the car a lot stronger