SAU Community

S. A. Southern Adelaide Stagea Cruise

Tangles

Righteo

Arranging a Cruise, Stagea's only in South Australia.

Sunday early AM, 28th of June

meet point at Old Reynela at 7.30AM leaving by 8.00AM for stragglers.

Lunch somewhere at Victor Harbor at midday, you'll NEED a full tank as we'll see a lot of kms

Early start, mobile # added here for stragglers if you need to meet us on our way, no photo spots for the first 150kays, down south way where we can stretch legs, chat, move on....

These roads involve clarity - all drivers to be drink / drug free and feeling cherry right. No smashing speed limits down the straights

Everyone to feel out their Stagea in the the many twisties we'll be visiting

Dont cross the white lines thru the bends, dont hold up others, no stupid overtakes, and give way to bikers.

All up around 350-400km for the day, split up on the casual cruise back to Adelaide after lunch. The quicker areas will be pointed out b4hand.....

7.30am Old Reynella St Francis Winery / Shopping Centre carpark next to the little Lake - photo opportunity

8.10am Clarendon

Tangles

0427 803 556 for genuine messages only. Before you ask no I dont want to f*k your goat.

Maps of the route with details will be handed out on the morning,

so - WHAT SUNDAY is good for you?

lay it out

Im good for any...

:D

Edited by GoldZilla
Edited to include date of cruise.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One road we shall go down, turn around at end, come back, turn back for one last run.......

Suggesting here, keeping the rd nameless, that we go in sets of 3.... next 3..... etc, just for that particular point.

something different, and the only road you'll be able to test your Stagea for the whole length

seeing as your a valued motor traders Lonsdale customer, i would like to know which sunday so i can plan funds etc etc....also so i can give the missus notice and if i can bring my 31 :dry:

stoked tangles is onto another cruise... will be their for sure. Need plenty of notice as i work sundays... better get off my ass and get the sitc and safc II re-tuned...

These roads involve clarity - all drivers to be drink / drug free and feeling cherry right. No smashing speed limits down the straights

Everyone to feel out their Stagea in the the many twisties we'll be visiting

Dont cross the white lines thru the bends, dont hold up others, no stupid overtakes, and give way to bikers.

liking the sound of this already, i'm up for a liesurely cruise for sure!

*interests peak* (Does his best BORAT)" Please tell more of this man you call "goat""

I'm in for any sunday except ones im not lol

Edited by Stagstock

im keen, dunno bout the early start tho :)

will have to see how cash is by the date of the cruise... curses to being a student!

Im thinking Sunday 21st

how about an 8am meetup, leave Old Reynella St Francis winery at 8.45am after a few photos etc, Clarendon at 9am, mt compass by 9.30, Yank by 10.30.....

that'd get us into Victa at around 12.30 if we do the double run Ive got planned if its a dry morning.

early morning is needed for clear roads. :P

:)

hey all, just got my Stagea. How many adelaide owners are there on this site?? :)

The last cruise netted 25 Stageas. But some of us have more than one ... so we couldn't bring them :D

There are easily 30 SA stag owners on SAU.

Come to the cruise and meet them :P

id love to but im not in australia at the moment haha. i might start a new thread for the adelaide members so i can learn more about who people use and where things get done the best in adelaide for the stagea. :P

Edited by sketchr32

Sorry - have to make it Sunday 28th June

my missus is insisting on a little break on the sat20th-sun21st

Date: Sunday 28th June

Time: 8.00am for 8.45am depature

Start: Old Reynella, St. Francis Winery / Foodland carpark next to lake

Destination: Victor harbor for lunch, then get back to Adelaide for your afternoon