SAU Community

S. A. Southern Adelaide Stagea Cruise

Tangles

Yeah was a good day - cheers Brendan for organising, some excellent roads. Glad I caught the pack before Mt Compass after turning up too late to the meet point. Adam - your car definately looked the toughest, not sure how you go with gutters, speedhumps etc etc... it is damn low. Who's is the black RS4 with the 34 GTR rims? Hadn't see that one before. Looking forward to the next one.... a bit more multilane driving would be good :P

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah was a good day - cheers Brendan for organising, some excellent roads. Glad I caught the pack before Mt Compass after turning up too late to the meet point. Adam - your car definately looked the toughest, not sure how you go with gutters, speedhumps etc etc... it is damn low. Who's is the black RS4 with the 34 GTR rims? Hadn't see that one before. Looking forward to the next one.... a bit more multilane driving would be good :P

thanx mate. big thankyou to mike for the wheels tho... did set it off :P ive still got such a spot for ur 260 tho!.... i remember when i went looking b4 i got my s2 i was inlove with it at sinergy lol... but was double my price bracket haha. thats jav360s new car. other one got written off unfortunamtly. very nice one tho!cant wait for that movie haha. i wouldnt mind a freeze frame of the shot of me waving as u over took me haha.

i wouldnt mind a freeze frame of the shot of me waving as u over took me haha.

Unfortunately the camera I was using is a pretty old broadcast camera so it has piss poor resolution compared to new cameras these days.... This is the best I could do with freeze frames - the vid hopefully will look alright (Although prob not up to Dan's (RSFOUR) standards!!! :P))

Adam_260_1.jpg

Adam_260_2.jpg

The other one you wanted was way too dark - my co-pilot left the ND filter on accidently.... :P

forgot to say aleks (freak) your rear left brake lights out the driving lights are still their but no brake light :P

thanks champ... will have to take care of it....

Here's a few pics I took.

dstroy_stag_low_res.jpg

High res link: http://members.ozemail.com.au/~32godzilla/sau/dstroy_stag.jpg

tangles_stag_low_res.jpg

High res link: http://members.ozemail.com.au/~32godzilla/sau/tangles_stag.jpg

3_stags_low_res.jpg

High res link: http://members.ozemail.com.au/~32godzilla/sau/3_stags.jpg

black_rs4_low_res.jpg

High res link: http://members.ozemail.com.au/~32godzilla/sau/black_rs4.jpg

And one more of Adams - crap res again but looks good with the sign posts.

Adam_260_3.jpg

Edited by 32godzilla

Who's is the black RS4 with the 34 GTR rims? Hadn't see that one before.

That would be me :) , has only been in the country since early this year and this was its first cruise.

Alot of the parts came from my first one which got hit, overall very happy with it as like wise with the cruise.

Great choice of roads, never been that way before which made it fun.

Good work Tangles.

cheers all :)

hope everyone was all cool with the drive..

will arrange a Northern / Eastern Hills Cruise, soonish - how about ending at the Strathalbyn Hotel for a mid-arvo lunch?

200kms thru the northern/eastern hills ranges, chain of ponds, lobethal, handorf/mylor, down to strath for dine-in service perhaps (awesome onion rings !!), finish back up at mt lofty afterwards and disperse from there

250-300kms all up this time...

thoughts? Got some choice roads in mind tbh ........ ;):)

tangles

cheers all :laugh:

hope everyone was all cool with the drive..

will arrange a Northern / Eastern Hills Cruise, soonish - how about ending at the Strathalbyn Hotel for a mid-arvo lunch?

200kms thru the northern/eastern hills ranges, chain of ponds, lobethal, handorf/mylor, down to strath for dine-in service perhaps (awesome onion rings !!), finish back up at mt lofty afterwards and disperse from there

250-300kms all up this time...

thoughts? Got some choice roads in mind tbh ........ :D:)

tangles

That cruise sounds awesome I live on the strath road and just got an rs4 which I drive on those hills roads daily....... :)

That cruise sounds awesome I live on the strath road and just got an rs4 which I drive on those hills roads daily....... :(

Cruise was wicked, so cheers to Tangles for doing the hard work was a very nice drive i was lucky i looked it up and cant wait till next cruise