SAU Community

Wtb: Factory V35 Coupe Grille

dont even talk about custom kit. im having trouble with mine for the last few days. i have decided to get custom moulding from a 350z kit to fit my front and custom kenstyle with added diffuser etc...having big dramas. the kit will soon be for sale for z members so ill need a backup plan quick.

this is the one http://www.carmate.com.au/product_details....d=NS350Z02INVFB sigh!

dont even talk about custom kit. im having trouble with mine for the last few days. i have decided to get custom moulding from a 350z kit to fit my front and custom kenstyle with added diffuser etc...having big dramas. the kit will soon be for sale for z members so ill need a backup plan quick.

this is the one http://www.carmate.com.au/product_details....d=NS350Z02INVFB sigh!

Wow your keen.

Good Luck.

got my Kenstyle kit from them. Yeah i had problems with it too.

if anyone is interested with PERFECT FIT V35 kit, wait for a while, coz mine is a real custom, not those kits already out there in the market..

PICs?

+1 for above. had phone call today kit wont fit without major adjustments etc. was told best not to go along with it as it will affect the structure of the front bar (easy to crack etc) if the custom kit is successful danny ill be after one. wanted to try something different but ohwell big sigh.

PICs?

not made yet, just ideas on drawing papers, so no pics..

i cost me like 6k to make it (coz now i m the only customer for tat kit), so if anyone if serious (very serious) to buy, then pm me..

sorry mark for hijacking thread. so the kit is 6k to buy? or is it a replica that we will be buying? how many available? and is it made yet?

im interested to see this kit also!

is it just a front bar?

or is it rear and side skirts also?

imo, it would be awesome if there was a kit which looked like vertex for our car. i dont really like the ings frnot and rear the vertex would be nice :) (like the 350z vertex or even the 350z amuse kit)