SAU Community

Jsai - Another Customer Affected.. From Nz

OK Guys, I really didnt want to post this about JSAI and wanted to give every benfit of doubt to Josh at JSAI, but i dont know what else to do really....

Basically i had concerns about the service as alot of ppl were complaining about JSAI, but after his very prompt emails back to me on shipping costs and picking up his fone regularly i was thinking it was ok to make the payment etc... and that he finally sorted out his business practice etc...

So i make the payment of almost $1000AUD on the 5th of may. He says he will get everything sent out first thing monday and going through air frieght will be arriving to New Zealand within a week... 5 days go by so i ask him if he has sent it and if i could get the tracking number.... which he asks for my contact number?? (Which i supplied in Paypal and in my initial emails) anyways, i provide this. Another few days go by and ask for an update. No reply.... 1 week passes and another email... no reply. A further 10 days go by and email him again for update... no reply.

During this whole time of various emails to him, everyday i have been on the fone trying to get a hold of him and leaving him voicemail messages. It gets full at one point, (obviously with other VM from customers as well) then a few days later i can again leave messages, which means he is available to clear these messages... still no reply and still no answer of his phone or reply...

Wat can i do now?. I mean, whatever the reason, wouldnt you think to update your customer on what the hell is going on? But total dead silence?? I think this would be the worst business practice ive come across....

Has anyone else dealt with JSAI and DID NOT RECEIVE the parts? Basically taking ur $$ and not sending you the parts at all? Whats the next steps i can take as i am in NZ. I have now reported to Paypal regarding the transaction...

To be constructive David, I'd see if someone who is a happy customer of Josh (JSAI) and lives nearby to Taren Point can

i) answer this thread then

ii) get your paperwork via E-mail & then

iii) go down to his workshop for you

This had to be done with a mechanical workshop at Drummoyne

JSAI has built such a good reputation on this forum with quality parts & quality packaging. But somehow, communication and time-allowances have gone south!

Terry

To be constructive David, I'd see if someone who is a happy customer of Josh (JSAI) and lives nearby to Taren Point can

i) answer this thread then

ii) get your paperwork via E-mail & then

iii) go down to his workshop for you

This had to be done with a mechanical workshop at Drummoyne

JSAI has built such a good reputation on this forum with quality parts & quality packaging. But somehow, communication and time-allowances have gone south!

Terry

That would be helpful thanks mate! Im just very very curious why he wud dodge my calls etc... i mean any communication is better than dead silence...

I recently brought a front bar lip from jsai, i had nothing but trouble getting it from him, and i live in west sydney.

I had to ring him every day, leave messages, email every day, and then i got ebay onto him. But it still took

him 4 weeks to get it to me. when i got it thought it fit perfectly, just keep emailing and ringing him till you get it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so another few weeks pass and its close to 2 months now after payment and still no response...

Basically its like ive been the victim of theft of $1300 from this guy. Still no answer to any of my calls or emails. One time he picked up but hung up straight away, calling him again and again, as usual no pickup.

Paypal is absolutely useless aswell and dont see the point, as after escalaing to them and them deciding in my favor, told me they cannot recover any of the funds.... great, so what now??? I dont have any other choice but to report this to the authorities?? And something like this im sure its going to be a very long winded process....

Looks like he said thank you very much to my $$ and there is not much i can do about this............

SO WARNING TO ANYONE WHO IS GOING TO PURCHASE FROM JSAI.... ESPECIALLY IF UR NOT IN AUSTRALIA... SIMPLY DONT. HE WILL ANSWER UR CALLS AND RESPOND TO EMAILS ON A DIME BEFORE U GIVE HIM UR $$ BUT AFTER YOU PAY HIM, SILENCE... NOT A WORD BACK....

Almost 2 months from payment and he said items should arrive within a week... yeah right.

I think its silly that you even considered buying from him.

With the amount of customers who have had the EXACT same thing happen to them...plenty of contact all up until payment was made, then nothing...its expected the same thing would happen to you, so you shouldnt be surprised, nor complain that he has stolen your money, because essentially, you knew this was going to happen.

sadly this is happening a lot and as a result his trading access on SAU has been revoked. he is no longer a registered, paying trader on this forum.

it is a shame as he makes some good parts at fair prices but we cannot continue to allow him to trade here in light of the number of complaints being raised.

To make you feel somewhat better, of all the complaints I know of from people who ordered and paid for parts and then got no communication and no parts for a long period of time as far as I know ALL of those people did eventually receive their parts of their money. some took a few weeks, some a few months but to my knowledge no body has come forward to say that they were left with no money and no parts. it by no means excuses this behaviour but it does suggest that at some point you will get what you ordered.

Continue to pursue him through whatever avenues are available to you and hopefully he will come good.