SAU Community

The....what Motorsport Is On 1hd (or Sd) Now Thread

Duncan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we watched that too....200mph around closed roads.....33 mile lap....they're idiots but I love it.

Yeah the Isle of Man TT is just insane! It was frightening just watching the onboard camera let alone actually riding it!!!!

Average speed of 130mph! Apparently 226 people have died on the circuit since 1907, but they just keep going faster and faster!

How was the Aussie Cameron Donald setting fastest lap in practice, then he had a stack and dislocated his shoulder and injured his back which obviously put him out of the event.

And then there's the side car guys!!! My god!!!! so awsome! Talk about having a death wish.

swoit....more to come tonight....

10pm Formula Drift

10:00pm - 11:00pm | One Digital G Sport, Repeat

High-powered motor sport action testing drivers' skill to control a car while it slides sideways at high speed through a marked course. It is judged on execution and style rather than who finishes the course fastest.

G(60)10:00pm - 11:00pm Isle of Man Tourist Trophy

worth watching!

Can't wait till this is available on Foxtel in the next month or 2, i keep forgetting about the channel and since getting Foxtel IQ I don't have the patience to sit down and watch shows live, only from the IQ box so I can pause and FF the ads.

As usual my OneHD has been working fine all weekend then just as I switch on the tv to watch abit of F1 the reception goes to shit :thumbsup:

Yeah i really felt sorry for him when the commentator mentioned there's virtually no sponsors in that series and the driver would just cop the fee to fix it.

DTM is on now - SO GOOD!!!!

Can't wait till this is available on Foxtel in the next month or 2, i keep forgetting about the channel and since getting Foxtel IQ I don't have the patience to sit down and watch shows live, only from the IQ box so I can pause and FF the ads.

Wow, I have it on Austar IQ. :worship: Have done since it was released. :)