SAU Community

Aftermarket Stage Parts For Sale

etbenno

Hey Everyone

Well I really dont wan't to be selling this stuff but it seems I have to in November of last year I went to Japan with a bunch of mates and we did a drift trip and bought all our cars parts etc we'd accrued whilst there, I did a favor for a mate and bought a whole stack of Stagea parts he assured me he had the cash for and he would make money on it Now 8 months later it has come to this Im selling the parts for what I paid for them and in November the rate was terrible sad.gif I am not a trader but for the mods I am willing to pay for this ad so i can get my cash back so here goes

I have up for sale

2 x MASA motorsport carbonfibre vented stagea bonnets (new) $1400 each (both s2)

2 x MASA motorsport vented fibreglass stagea bonnets (new) $1000 each (both s2)

2 x meisterR carbonfibre bonnets (new) $1200 each (1x s1 and 1x s2)

1 x factory MOMO steering wheel with air bag from manual stagea (used) $600

1 x set of hks damper adjustable coilovers to suit wgnc34 stagea (used) $1300

1 x set of tien coilovers to suit wgnc34 (front & rear spring rate is 4kg) (used) $130

I have put this in the other for sale section not realising there was a Stagea section I have just cut and paste this from there for you Stagea peoples who dont check that bit.

All parts are able to be sent Australia wide at buyers exspense any queries call/sms me on 0423308780 or pm me on here

All Bonnets are brand new never used!

P4190662.jpg

P4190663.jpg

P4190664.jpg

P4190666.jpg

P4190667.jpg

P4190671.jpg

P4190670.jpg

P4190671.jpg

P4190672.jpg

P4190673.jpg

P4190674.jpg

P4190675.jpg

P4190676.jpg

P4190677.jpg

P4190678.jpg

P4190679.jpg

P4190680.jpg

P4190681.jpg

Hey Everyone

Well I really dont wan't to be selling this stuff but it seems I have to in November of last year I went to Japan with a bunch of mates and we did a drift trip and bought all our cars parts etc we'd accrued whilst there, I did a favor for a mate and bought a whole stack of Stagea parts he assured me he had the cash for and he would make money on it Now 8 months later it has come to this Im selling the parts for what I paid for them and in November the rate was terrible sad.gif I am not a trader but for the mods I am willing to pay for this ad so i can get my cash back so here goes

I have up for sale

2 x MASA motorsport carbonfibre vented stagea bonnets (new) $1400 each (both s2)

2 x MASA motorsport vented fibreglass stagea bonnets (new) $1000 each (both s2)

2 x meisterR carbonfibre bonnets (new) $1200 each (1x s1 and 1x s2)

1 x factory MOMO steering wheel with air bag from manual stagea (used) $600

1 x set of hks damper adjustable coilovers to suit wgnc34 stagea (used) $1300

1 x set of tien coilovers to suit wgnc34 (front & rear spring rate is 4kg) (used) $130

$130?

DEAL!!

Sorry $1300 for the teins sorry for the muck :) up seals are good they seem to be in good nick ill post up pics tonight and tell if they have fork or eye on the bottom :) pintaline sorry $450 is no good I dont wont to loose money on it

Cheers

Benno

CARBON FIBRE bonnets are not leagal anywhere in australia.

they dont absorb any impact force, therefore they may get pushed through your windshield and say good bye head.

or they will shatter on impact and say bye bye insurance claim i believe.

not putting a dampener on your thread mate :), i see alot getting around and not a problem.

but if you wanna paint if black, to avoid defect grab one ! good deal. one on yahoo auctions atm for over 2,500k +postage on top .... :rofl:

this would be piratewake's stuff...... that guy owes me a set of eyelids!

ill offer $450 on the momo wheel...

also are the coils to suit manual or auto? (do the rears have an eye or fork at the bottom?)

D.

Hey dude, Thats Luke who got all the parts through Ben then f**ked him over. I was talking to him the other day an he got banned for being a trader. Pm etbenno for lukes number an im sure he will be more than happy to send the eyelids out mate.

Well benny looks like alot of stagea parts we need to move fast. Gotta love it when mates f**k you over an leave you in financial stress. All these parts are of the highest quailty, Ultra light weight an will just look awesome on any Stagea. I would love these bonnets to sell so i can get the rest of my stuff out of the shed. Shipping will be about 150 to 200 anywhere in australia. We have sent alot of fibreglass lately an never had a problem. Enjoy the product guys an might see you around!

Thanks for the info TJ, just the clear answer i was looking for.

Cheers :)

CARBON FIBRE bonnets are not leagal anywhere in australia.

they dont absorb any impact force, therefore they may get pushed through your windshield and say good bye head.

or they will shatter on impact and say bye bye insurance claim i believe.

not putting a dampener on your thread mate :D , i see alot getting around and not a problem.

but if you wanna paint if black, to avoid defect grab one ! good deal. one on yahoo auctions atm for over 2,500k +postage on top .... :yes:

Edited by 187

Hey there everyone I rang up SA Vehicle standards and enquired about these bonnets and they ARE legal in SA much to my own shock lol because they have the ribbing on the underneath and the vented ones do not have forward facing vents/scoops they are fine :P If any disbelief please call Regency park Vehicle Standards on 1300882248

Cheers Benno

Yeah even the carbon fibre ones are legal its all to do with the ribbing on the back they told me, so there all legal in SA and no it probably wouldnt stop a cop defecting you can always plead with them nicely and assure them its legal :down:

cheers

Benno

Hey dude, Thats Luke who got all the parts through Ben then f**ked him over. I was talking to him the other day an he got banned for being a trader. Pm etbenno for lukes number an im sure he will be more than happy to send the eyelids out mate.

when the container arrived the box of eyelids was missing, he asked if i wanted a refund or a new set to be sent out from japan and i asked for a new set, that never arrived... if one of you guys who knows him could mention it to him and see what the go is, that'd be great....

D.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a vented masa carbon bonnet on my S2 and the fitment is pretty damned good. only drawback was that the std bonnet struts don't bolt on.

mine cost me about the same as the prices above when I imported it through someone moving back home from japan.

someone really should snap them up,legal or not. they weigh about a quarter of what the std bonnet does and the finish is great. the vents dump a LOT of heat out of the bay as well.

Justin...

Edited by fergo308