SAU Community

Anybody Know If N When An Sau Show N Shine Will Be Held

Travis32

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its being planned no need to bump the thread.

Yep, that's right, but in the mean time, you SHOULD be getting yourselves to the Texikhana and the Oran Park days leading up to the Show and Shine.

I mean, it's all well and good to own a nice-looking car that sits well in a static display (and I hate seeing my car dirty or looking less than its best, so I know what this is like), but it's even better to experience how well it GOES without risking the loss of your licence or car and putting other's lives at risk... :down:

Do it, you KNOW you want to. Links are here:

Texikhana: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Te...da-t270833.html

Oran Park South Circuit: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Or...ou-t279028.html (this is an SAU-NSW member's link for the time being, so if you're not a member yet, this is yet another excuse to become one - as a club member, you'll be given priority placement when this event is announced officially)

I was gob-smacked today. Why we have never looked at the Showgrounds at Fairfield I'll never know. This site has everything we want. What about parking for 200-300 hundred cars all under cover. Parking for trailers/spectators/tradies ect is massive. There's in excess of 400 hundred parking spots outside the actual show area.

Don't pencil this in,,,use a permanent marker.

Neil.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so have we got any dates yet cos i gotta put new suspension n plenum on my car n tune it b4 hand so hoping it will be late november or something so i have some time to sort my nugget out

For those of us new to skylines, what exactly is a show and shine? Im gathering everyone rocks up in there pride and joy for everyone to see? Is it like a proper show or could i bring my ride along?

Thanks.

r33ftw,,,mate it's all about our Nissan's and the love of them. Show stoppers to every day drives. Any Nissan/Datsun and sellected other makes will be warmly welcomed. We have had some set-backs getting it organized properly,,,but it seems we may be back on track.

Neil.

r33ftw,,,mate it's all about our Nissan's and the love of them. Show stoppers to every day drives. Any Nissan/Datsun and sellected other makes will be warmly welcomed. We have had some set-backs getting it organized properly,,,but it seems we may be back on track.

Neil.

Sounds awesome, i wouldn't know where too look, everytime i see a skyline on the roads or parked somewhere i cant help but stare untill its out of view. Id love to bring my r33 but everyone would have to go easy on me :thanks: only had it 6weeks and havent beenable to fix it up as well as id like( has ugliest rims).

I brought my standard ass 33 to the last Show N Shine. I would love to bring it back again as it's come a LONG way.

If you want to enter your car then do it. If you want to just walk around and chat about your car (and trust me, people will listen!) then do it! :(

You come away with a bajillion things that you want to do to your car! :worship: