SAU Community

What Is This?

hey guys,

i was wondering if anybody knows what this is? it says "Pivot ACS-M Air flow conditioner", i googled around and found that it was to change air/flow ratios similar to a SAFC...

the dial has -6% to +6% settings but i don't know what it signifies or means.. i was wondering if its safe to be messing around with this thing? or if i can just remove it from my car and reset my ECU to return it back to normal factory settings?

200711-27-222208-1.jpg

Edited by shaun123

its a pretty primitive way to run richer or leaner as it works across the band. there would be no reason to use one unless there was a problem with the car, or if there were mods that needed this.

What if there is something wrong with the car that makes it run lean, the Pivot ACS is used to make the car run richer, thus eliminating the risk of detonation. Take it out and you put your engine at risk.

Don't just rip it out, that'd be stupid, go to a tuner, put your car on a dyno and see what it does and then possibly look at having your ECU retuned to negate taking it out. Till then, leave it the fuck alone, its not doing anything harmful.