SAU Community

2nd July, South East Duck Meet

funkymonkey

i wana go since this will be my first outing with some SAU Vic ppl, but i dont like duck :(

its at a chinese restaurant, the duck is what we usually get, but others prefer some noodle dish (who wussed out on epic duck).

menu:

http://rockkung.dining.com.au/store/default.pl

Their BBQ pork ribs with spicy salt is also very good.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a maybe for now just depends if i can be bothered driving as im doin a defensive driving course that day, dont like duck but ill have whatever. hopefully im in

its at a chinese restaurant, the duck is what we usually get, but others prefer some noodle dish (who wussed out on epic duck).

menu:

http://rockkung.dining.com.au/store/default.pl

Their BBQ pork ribs with spicy salt is also very good.

Forgot to mention, i am also a Muslim so no pork either. See all i do is cause trouble. The menu does look quite nice though, many chicken and beef dishes. Ill try n get a friend to come down with me, then im in for sure.

Forgot to mention, i am also a Muslim so no pork either. See all i do is cause trouble. The menu does look quite nice though, many chicken and beef dishes. Ill try n get a friend to come down with me, then im in for sure.

grab a vego dish or something with beef if that is okay? (or muslim needs to be halal?)

i got a different plan for a shoot, gimme a couple of weeks to plan that out. got a "spot". but need to wait for permission from the right people and on the right night. stay tuned.

that said, nothing stopping you guys from organising a cruise after to a shoot spot.

Hopefully my girlfriend's dad isn't using the car on that day. He isn't working so, yeah.

If i can't get the car, will anyone pick me from blackburn/boxhill station? Don't really know my way around yet.

Edited by xALmoN