SAU Community

Any Direct Injected 300gt / 250gt V35's?

First of all I was saying. If I start my car an put it in drive an slide it cross to tiptronic mode it would show 3rd gear but I have even move the car yet. I though it would suppose to be in 1st gear while stationary without moving the car. I need some direct injectors. Any body possible know where I could find it for the vq25dd v35 250gt skyline 2003. I have one leak direct injecting cause my car to run rich

Any body possible know where I could find it for the vq25dd v35 250gt skyline 2003. I have one leak direct injecting cause my car to run rich

Honestly, I don't know why, but you don't seem to be interested in listening to the advice you've been given in this forum. You're obviously well out of your depth. Your lack of gratitude for those that have helped, and inability to string a legible sentence together doesn't help.

Good luck. You're going to need a lot of it.

I have tried every diagnostic advice from many of you which cause ms spend alot of money. Seems that none of the advice is working. Yall have access to these cars, parts and other items that can assisted yall with ur car problems. These vq25dd are not familiar to were am live an for every advice I get possible it makes me spend money an nothing works. All am asking is a website that sell injectors for these cause because there is one cylinder that making the spark plug have a dry foul on it an that cylinder smell like fuel

Were I live everything GA a be order an shipped here. Parts are not available for these vq25dd an yall advice made me spend more money an these people who diagnosis the car stating no codes at all. About this one cylinder that causing a rich running engine misfire. It just one cylinder which I meet a bit of fuel left inside so I was suspecting leaking fuel injector.

So it's all our fault then? Where do you live? You haven't told us, and I didn't see anything in your profile.

I think you've been advised to get your injectors tested multiple times, but I don't think you've taken this advice. Unless you do, I'll bet this will end up in tears.

Edited by Spong

It just one cylinder which I meet a bit of fuel left inside so I was suspecting leaking fuel injector.

But this is a DD engine.. so an injector that isn't closing fully isn't just going to have a 'run rich' issues like a non-direct injected engine.. you are going to end up with combustion pressures forcing their way through the leaking injector, back into the fuel rail and causing major issues overall, not just a fouled spark plug and poor economy.

I live in the Bahamas. I change alot of plugs an everytime I change it. I get a misfire an its the same cylinder that causing it. An not it is the coils causing it

Why aren't the coils causing it?

Edited by Ben C34

First of all I was saying. If I start my car an put it in drive an slide it cross to tiptronic mode it would show 3rd gear but I have even move the car yet. I though it would suppose to be in 1st gear while stationary without moving the car.

It only shows the highest gear you are allowing your gearbox to reach. The actual gear is not related to the display

They brand new Nissan coils from Nissan Japan. OEM

So?

Have you tried swapping coils to see if the problem cylinder moves?

Who says your wiring is all good?

I would be checking that before messing with the injectors. But it's your call. Up until now this site has wasted your money.

Edited by Ben C34

Everything yall saying I have test. I have already swap coils an plugs an problem still exist. I meet a little bit of fuel in that cylinder that causing the misfire. Then other five dry. Time to swap injectors to see if the problem persist in another cylinder

Clarify the colour of the injector, and use EPCData to get yourself a part number, order through amayama.

Or get some alibaba injectors, that could be fun too.

You can order a minimum of five, and still be cheaper than factory.

Your looking at 330AUD each for genuine ones...

They might not be of the same quality however.

Up to you to take the choice.

I live in the Bahamas. I change alot of plugs an everytime I change it. I get a misfire an its the same cylinder that causing it. An not it is the coils causing it

What plugs are you running, obviously not the correct quad earth's, they are impossible to find.