SAU Community

Any Direct Injected 300gt / 250gt V35's?

see the problem is like this ... you don't really have to respond: IF YOU CANT f**kING CONTRIBUTE DON'T POST SMART ASS REMARKS!!! IF YOU DON'T KNOW SHUT THE f**k UP!!! NO ONE MAKES YOU RESPOND!!! THIS IS A FORUM !! NOT A PLACE FORE THE SEXUALLY OPPRESSED!! SIMPLE f**kING QUESTION: I NEED TO INSTALL A f**kING BAND EXPANDER so far clear f**kers??? now CAN I DO THIS BY JUST REMOVING THE SIDES OF THE f**kING STEREO/HEAD f**kING UNIT OR WHAT EVER THE f**k U WANT TO f**kING CALL IT OR GO f**k YOURSELVES !!! LITTLE CUTS!!

You car is a G35 in the US. Get on Youtube and look it up yourself, It's not difficult ffs.

Yes you need to remove the stereo. Now go and smoke a doobie and calm down.

I know that these Nissan skyline v35 250gt have two cam position sensor bank one and two are located in the back of the engine by the firewall. How many crankshaft sensor does the car have and its location an also what is these two sensors bolted with one bolt in front of the engine with wires attach to it on the inside with oil on it.

The front blue plugs are for the VVT actuator coil.

There is only one crank sensor, it is located at the bottom of the bellhousing. The flywheel has a steel trigger disk bolted to it and the magnetic sensor picks it up.

On the back of the head, on the intake cam side. You will see the green/black plug. Once you find it you will then need to ask us how to remove the plug.

Seriously, were there any faults before you did the plenum clean?

Can anyone please tell me have they ever experience a dtc P1110 on these skylines and what is the cause/fault of the code. Am burning alot of gas plus lack of power an acceleration also black smoke coming from exhaust with a strong fumes along with it. Tiptronic mode start off in 3rd gear but the car is stationary in parking lot. Any idea anybody

I have replaced about 15 cam sensors. They are getting quite common. I used to sell aftermarket ones but had too many issues with frustrated customers chasing faults like yourself.

If the code is up, there is something wrong with either the cam sensor or the power to it. If it is faulty it will have put your car into limp mode, which explains the sluggish and rich running.

Ok thanks. At least I got some answers without the sarcasm u always provide with it lol

Dealing with sarcasm is hardly a problem considering the free advice given will likely save you alot of money and time.

No one has to help you.

Ok thanks. At least I got some answers without the sarcasm u always provide with it lol

Asking in 4 threads won't improve the responses either. You are asking complex questions that require detailed technical explanations, and you are only giving us little pieces of information to go off.

I have explained the fault to you in plain English, if you can't work out how to do it, or can't google what I am discussing, take it to a good mechanic that understands VQ's. These are not easy engines to work on unless you completely understand modern engine design, and no-one with that knowledge has the patience to explain every detail.

No sarcasm here, I am just being honest. Can you point me to the sarcastic reply so I understand what you mean by that? Would you rather I stayed out of the V section and let all the other guys helping to give their input?

You can look forever, you will never find one. :P Our VQ25's don't have an intake valve control solenoid as they don't use a hydraulic actuator.

Here is the VQ25 electronic cam timing control assembly, it is completely different to the VQ35 setup. You will not find information on the VQ25 unless you can read Kanji, as it was only sold to the Japanese market afaik.

Click on the pic to see it in operation.

post-63525-0-40907500-1406383615_thumb.gif

So in other words what is this p1110 for man. I trying to fix the problem I got rough idle with the need fluctuated just a little. Plus with ur skyline you have when u in park an you shift it to the tiptronic mode but u did move the car, is it suppose to be in 3rd gear or first gear cuz mines in 3rd gear

Probably the sensor. Without getting my Consult 3 reader on it I can't do much diagnostics.

The tiptronic drops into 4th on the 5 speed box, it only goes back to first if you push the gear down - lever.

If you can find them, Nissan will probably need to order them in from Japan, and you will get quoted $200 odd each. One of the cam sensors is specific to the VQ25dd.

I prefer to find out which sensor is stuffed first and change that.

Hey Scotty I was removing all six of my spark plugs today an discovered that 5 of them were dark round the ring with a whitish grayish color on the time an one that just completely black tip but the screw part of the plug loom brand now. I have also saw some wetness in that same hole with the black tip plug clean screw housing an upon inspecting it was fuel. What am I facing Scotty. I need ur help or anybody

Hey Scotty I was removing all six of my spark plugs today an discovered that 5 of them were dark round the ring with a whitish grayish color on the time an one that just completely black tip but the screw part of the plug loom brand now. I have also saw some wetness in that same hole with the black tip plug clean screw housing an upon inspecting it was fuel. What am I facing Scotty. I need ur help or anybody