SAU Community

What Have You Found In Your Car's Sun Visor Pocket?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bahahaha that reminds me of the time when we had a VR como come through the workshop to fit a sub and amp, removed the rear seat to run some cables and there were a couple of spent shot gun shels and 9mm rounds under there haha, imediatly through well better do a good job now haha! pritty sure there still sitting on my old work bench somewhere lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I found a few japanese coins all through the R32 and when cleaning it my girl found an opened condom packet under the seat. It had japanese writing on it so I wasnt interrogated. Made her squirm and I had to shampoo the seats LOL

I found a few japanese coins all through the R32 and when cleaning it my girl found an opened condom packet under the seat. It had japanese writing on it so I wasnt interrogated. Made her squirm and I had to shampoo the seats LOL

Did you use it!? hahah :)

Japanese newspaper under the passenger seat coming out of the carpet.

There was a story floating around not long ago about some guy who brought in a vip'd merc, had it for a while and decided to retrim the interior, lifted the carpet to find a katana hidden up against the drivers side door sills.

i found nothing of interest in my car...but when i was working in wrecking yards...i used to find all sorts of cool shit...half of my CD collection is from wrecked cars...a pair of smith and wesson police issue handcuffs.... a maglite torch (fullsize)....an extendable baton......naughty photos.....etc etc......under the passenger seat of a honda prelude that had been hit head on by a semi trailer...i found the back of someones foot (heel)....that was pretty gross

i found this in the passenger door. and i dont mean in the door pocket. it was INSIDE the door. lol.

i found it when i was installing speakers, and it explained a strange clunk i'd hear from time to time. lol.

the card is metal, and quite heavy.

cc1.jpg

cc2.jpg

i had a rattle in the boot of my 33 and in the gap on the passengers side i found some make up and a few matchbox cars and a mcdonalds toy. noise went away after i got those out, LOL. i think i also found a receipt in japanese too.

i found this in the passenger door. and i dont mean in the door pocket. it was INSIDE the door. lol.

i found it when i was installing speakers, and it explained a strange clunk i'd hear from time to time. lol.

the card is metal, and quite heavy.

cc1.jpg

cc2.jpg

Want to see something freaky?

http://www.facebook.com/keiko.ihara.hata

It looks like that is the person who may have owned your car in Japan. Looks like they have a picture of their daughter as their profile pic.

Also found them on linked in - if its them, they are a real estate agent.

Dont know how many keiko hata's there would be! haha not too many I presume. :)

Maybe try and get in touch with them and confirm!?

If so, please let us know how you go ;)

Damn, I wana find something like this in my car so I can track down her original owner and gain a better understanding of her history!

Edited by KR4-GTR

man thats awsome i was stoked when i found a jap lighter and pack of smokes in mine i keep them on the bar as a momento first thing tomorrow im goin right through it .....

ps were is this flare ment to be located and what the hell is it ment to be used for "i recon road rage would be a whole lot more fun if flares were standard in all cars"