SAU Community

Texikhana, "skids On Sunday" - $40 Entry

N1GTR

Great to hear guys :D

Dont worry its very easy on first timers, just dont be afraid to ask questions on the day, im easy to find, ill be the guy who does the drivers brief

No, not unless your bonnet doesnt have a 2nd click when you shut it.

Eg, if you pull the bonnet lever from in the cabin and it pops up then WITHOUT lifting the latch behind the grill the bonnet will open all the way, then you'll need the rope. Otherwise the first restraint is the latch from inside the cabin, second restraint is the latch behind the grill

Make sense?

i wouldnt mind coming out. Only just brought my gtr, not to keen on putting the gearbox though the floor. How hard is it on ya car..... prob a stupid question aye

How hard is always a tough one, it really is up to you.

Basically each course last about 50-70 seconds, then you rest, mostly first maybe second gear. A few starts and stops.

My opinion is it really isn't that hard on your car, but if you choose to do 7500 rpm launches, drift the course and slide into the box on the hand break then things will wear out quicker. It is also worth servicing your car before any motorsport event. :)

Having said that, this is awesome value and a great way to get a taste for motor sport without huge expense and in a friendly fun environment. An opportunity not to be missed.

Hope this helps.

Dan.

I just rolled my ankle really bad......wont be driving for some time. If I am ok before this and there are still spots, I will attend

I had a full ankle reconstruction 8 weeks ago, I'm going to the track tomorrow. You'll be right sugar blossom.

i wouldnt mind coming out. Only just brought my gtr, not to keen on putting the gearbox though the floor. How hard is it on ya car..... prob a stupid question aye

Generally its not as hard as a "spirited" drive through old pac :)

Go as hard or soft as you like. If you're going too hard ill tell you, if you want advice etc on the day, there will be heaps of people around who can help.

Its a day of fun, nto trying to get the fastest time of the day, so come along and go at your own pace, its great using a GTR off the street :)