SAU Community

Nissan Y34 Cedric For Sale

2000 Nissan Y34 Cedric

4 Speed Automatic with power and snow modes

VQ30DET (3.0L V6 turbo) producing 206kw

6 disc CD stacker + tape deck with 7 speaker sound system including a stock 10" subwoofer in the rear shelf

RCA inputs in the rear to plug in your I-pod or other type of multimedia device

Sat navigation, which can be converted to Aussie for a few hundreds dollars

ABS

Traction control

Stability control

Power steering

Power windows

Power seats

Remote Keyless Entry

Auto close boot

Few small dents and scratches in paintwork

Auto close windows and auto lock doors (programable via the OEM ECU)

4 air bags including side air bags

Air purifier system

Tri zone air conditioning (Driver, Passenger and rear seats)

Presidential style window tinting

Steering wheel controls for the AC, Stereo and Navigation

Cruise Control

Fold down passenger seat for the ultimate in rear passenger luxury

Seat massaging system

Electrically controlled rear seats

fronttsj.jpg

fronton.jpg

sidew.jpg

sideon.jpg

rearn.jpg

rearseats.jpg

enginej.jpg

drivers.jpg

Lots more to mention. BMW, Lexus, Mercedes luxury for 1/4 the price. Selling unregistered. Selling because my 2000 black VIP cedric CVT transmission blew up and this was going to be my parts car. As you can see, its waaay too good for ripping apart for parts.

$13,000! ONO

Ebay Sale

Located in North Brisbane (Strathpine).

Email or call to arrange test drive.

Ben

0417 366 372

[email protected]

Edited by sbyder

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe if your not rude to people when they inquire about the car you might have more chance of selling it!

thanks for the invitation to show the sms transcript between you and me. I think everyone will find that you indeed are the rude wanker that offers less then half the asking price and thinks its acceptable.

'240k convertible': whats the lowest you'll take to sell the nissan this weekend? Im a cash buyer but dont have 13k

'me': what do you want to offer?

'240k convertible': Not much, i have 5k and could maybe get a little more. I just wanted to know how motivated you were to sell cheers Andrew

'me': go buy a corolla. when you get 10K you can ask again.

'240k convertible': If i had 10K i wouldnt even consider a cedric. GTr's are going for that these days. cheers anyway mate

'me': then f*ck off wanabe

2 hours later....

'240k convertible': go suck your dads cock and swallow his come. your dreaming if you think you'll get 10k for it.

'me': wow that must have taken you a while to think up... oh wait, it DID. loser.

Edited by sbyder

yes GTR's are going for 10k these days didnt you know that? see -> http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Fs...Gt-t276298.html

and gtst are even cheaper -> http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Qu...He-t280436.html

I'd grab the gtr mate its nearly 10 years older than this car and has no motor and if you want a comfy car the gtr is the go not a vip car like this<--hint of sarcasm

btw very nice cedric free bump

You left out the last text muppet.

By the way I only offered half the asking price to find out what you were really after, why would someone waste their time inquiring about a 13k car if they only had 5k? go figure.

I'm actually a genuine buyer with over 10k but when you told me to go buy a corolla and then if I get 10k you'll give me permission to "ask" again, I thought what a wanker let's just turn this into the insult fest it deserves to become.

Readers might like to note it took me two hours to respond because I had better things to do with my time "work on the convertible" than to wait around my phone for a text.

I reiterate my point if you aren't so rude to people when they inquire about your car you will have more chance of selling it!

There aren't many people in Australia who would seriously consider buying your car and you've just turned one away.

ok, let me get this straight.

My asking price is 13K ono. Do you understand what OR NEAREST OFFER means? Maybe you're too stupid to realise that 5k is well under half of 13k. Most people would think, if i offer 3k under the asking price, maybe he will accept or at least give me his minimum price.

You offer 5k and think that you are not being rude and wasting my time!?

Seriously mate, fu(k off. Im not prepared to keep wasting my time and my thread on a useless wanker that wants to pose about his 'convetible' in a for sale thread. If you had 10K then you would have made some bids on the car or offered a reasonable price in the 1st place.

Andrew, do not reply to this thread. If you have something more to say, PM me.

ok, let me get this straight.

What exactly are you trying to get straight?

My asking price is 13K ono. Do you understand what OR NEAREST OFFER means? Yes Maybe you're too stupid to realise that 5k is well under half of 13k. I've explained why I only offered 5k Most people would think, if i offer 3k under the asking price, maybe he will accept or at least give me his minimum price. You gave me a minimum price, I get the feeling you'd accept 9k though.

You offer 5k and think that you are not being rude and wasting my time!? I stated in the text I could get more, you just assumed it wouldn't be enough and started to be a smartass instead of treating me like a genuine buyer

Seriously mate, fu(k off. Im not prepared to keep wasting my time and my thread on a useless wanker that wants to pose about his 'convetible' spelling fail in a for sale thread. If you had 10K then you would have made some bids on the car or offered a reasonable price in the 1st place. Wrong assumption again!, you really have to stop doing this.

Andrew, do not reply to this thread. If you have something more to say, PM me. If you really wanted this to happen you would have pm'd me, but what you really wanted was for people to see your reply.

still trying to justify your existence hey?

If someone, including you, was interested in buying the car, they would call me. Even if you didnt have the money, i would have been more prepared to listen to your side of the story then to read your text messages.

Stop the responses.

Moderators: please remove any futher communications in this thread unless it is relevant to my sale.

Such a damn pity that you're so far away, (or am I??). I have a (top of the range) 2000 Maxima with about the same kms. Paid $8000 for it, it is a great car...... but if I could re-sell and buy your Cedric, I would in heartbeat. The Cedric is what the Maxima should be, but with our crap import laws, Nissan can only bring in something that matches the Falcons, and Commmodores.... a low grade car.....if they were allowed to bring in these, Holden and Ford, couldn't compete.

Very nice car mate. Hold the price right there...... Top buy for someone. Good luck with the sale..... envious that I can't be the new owner!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...