SAU Community

Adr Approved Braided Brake Lines

As above guys.

Am after ADR Approved braided brake lines for my R33 GTST. I want to buy from a place that can pretty much just send me the right ones without me having to take mine out and send them to replicate as i dont have the time for it.

Your advice is much appreciated.

Goran at Brakewest! Good quality, very quick and great to deal with! I took photos of my stock R34 GT brake lines, annotated with measurements, and he made and sent custom lines to suit GTSt calipers the same day and got it overnight!

ADR are NOT suited for any sort of serious track work. Please be VERY careful if tracking your ADR lines hard.

EDIT: from BrakeWest anyway... that's why they have a CAMS approved braided line

ADR are NOT suited for any sort of serious track work. Please be VERY careful if tracking your ADR lines hard.

EDIT: from BrakeWest anyway... that's why they have a CAMS approved braided line

Why would they? The only main difference i can see is the rubber collars for the whiplash test they do for adr approval.

i think i was going overboard with "all ADR lines", but this is what came up with the brakewest group buy. And i did confirm this at the time, and that's why they started offering a CAMS approved line. Maybe it was just the way that brakewest did their ADR lines? I then mistakenly applied that to all ADR lines, but i know i did confirm a performance application difference between the two from brakewest at least.

i'll see if i can dig the details out of the group buy