SAU Community

R34 Gt-t Xenon Headlights.

Hi guys,

I have a pair of R34 GT-T Xenon Headlights left & right for sale off a car i recently wrecked.

Will fit both sedans or coupes. GT or GT-T

They are both in excellent condition, no broken clips or yellow lenses etc. Great example. Work Perfectly.

$1600

Pm me with any questions.

Pick up available from Thomastown, Melbourne.

Cheers. Terry.

theres been 3 pairs that sold on here for 1k and less.. one sold for 600 bucks

You interested or not? This is my asking price. Feel free to send me your offer. These are rare and a original pair is hard to find.

Nissan quote $3000 each for these items and you can wait up to 8 weeks for them to arrive.

So if your not interested please dont post.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I realise you've taken a bit of a beating from the masses, however I was interested to note that you say "Will fit both sedans or coupes. GT or GT-T".

I recently bought a 34 sedan, and the Xenons have been butchered for compliance, which I was quite irate about, telling the seller that he better get me a set or he won't get a sale... So the next morning he told me he had tried fitting the pair from a coupe he had, but was unsuccessful. So, I wrote into the contract of sale that he will source and supply a new set for me.

But! Long story short, if they fit both sedans and coupes, then why couldn't this seller fit the coupe lights to my sedan to make an easy sale, rather than the complicated process of an extended contract, and more effort on his behalf?

I have no reason to disbelieve either you, or him, but your stories contradict, so I'm now confused lol.

Please clarify.

-Nato

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i will give u $400 cash!

no joke!

Hi guys,

I have a pair of R34 GT-T Xenon Headlights left & right for sale off a car i recently wrecked.

Will fit both sedans or coupes. GT or GT-T

They are both in excellent condition, no broken clips or yellow lenses etc. Great example. Work Perfectly.

$1600

Pm me with any questions.

Pick up available from Thomastown, Melbourne.

Cheers. Terry.

SOLLLLDDDDDD!!! Cheers

Hi, Terry

Do you have the pair of sun wisers from your R34? I think they should fit GTR34 and I am chasing a GTR34 stock steering wheel in good to excellent condition as well.

cheers

Alex 0433 878905

White Street Mordialloc 3195

can pick up