SAU Community

Keirons 33-34 Vspec Gtr Widebody

I will admit i have never been a great skyline fan as i used to comment at one stage skylines are like taxis every man and his dog had one at the time,And as you can guess at the time i had a rather punchy well modified Nissan GTI-R that was almost unbeatable on the street over short distances claiming many scalps in the process.

With the price of second hand jap import cars taking a massive nose dive over the last few years i sold my pride and joys and accumilated a very healthy bank account.

But after being ridiculed by my fellow jap import drivers it took a massive month befor i got my self back into a new ride.

Personaly a 33 GTR would have been the last GTR i would have ever bought i love 34s for the pure agressive look they put out from factory but the price tag was out of my budget, I love a clean 32 GTR as they are very gritty looking and tuff,I went to look at a 32 GTR on the day and spent about 30 seconds looking at it when i spotted the 33 GTR out the corner of my eye and that was all she wrote i just had to have it.

I have been told this car is not common and in some cases does not even exsist but well i have one.

Normaly you see Bee R converted 32 GTRs out of japan with 34 front ends on,Well i have a 33 GTR that has a genuine Bee R widebody 34 GTR kit on it.

I have emailed Bee R in japan trying to find out some infomation on this car and how it came about because to be honest i am intrested to know how it came about.

I have tried to get in contact with Hosaka Tunning Factory as they built the motor that was in the car when it entered the country but no luck as they did not list a email on there website,The motor that was in this car was a 2.8 hks stroker V-cam rb26 motor t51r spl 6 speed sq gearbox,The motor box titanium exaust alcon brake system was removed from the car to be used on a 32 GTR race car and put back in its place was a 33 GTR stock motor 5 speed GTR box and brembro brake system.

Well here it is.

33 Gtr Vspec 95 skyline active lsd

Exterior

Genuine Bee R widebody kit r34gtr front end conversion

19x10 volk racing rims LE-37s?

Carbon fiber wing

Led tail lights

Ganador genuine mirrors

34 GTR headlights

Interior

Full black leather retrim with red stitching

Black leather red stitch gear boot/Handbrake

34 gtr vspec II front drivers bride seat

Nismo dash 320km / center cluster

short shift kit

grex gear knob

Momo steering wheel

Full carbon overlay over genuine 33 gtr dash and center console

Hks turbo timer

Hks electronic boost controler

Bee R shift light box

Greddy push to pass infared scramble boost on steering wheel

Greddy 2 bar boost guadge

Kenwood headunit

kenwood factory uprated mid split amp from factory

Modifications

Hks coil overs

Brembro brakes dba slotted rotas

Bendex street strip drag front pads

Bendex cts rear pads

Engine

HKS 25'30s twin turbos

Apexi power fc

Splitfire coil packs

HKS oil cooler kit with braided lines

040 bosch intank pump

Denzo power enterprise 700cc injectors

NGK Ire top 8 spark plugs

rb25 S1 green lable afm x2

Apexi power intake kit

Stainless steel custom dump pipes

Veilside SS duel 2.5 inch front pipes

Balistic Cat 5 inch body 706.2cfm

HKS duel 2.5 inch SS exaust

2x Magnaflow resonators

HKS twin 5 body inch canon mufflers

HKS tripple plate carbon clutch

I know alot of this was already done but here is a list of the things i have bought for the car since purchase

Not are all on the car as of yet im working on it.

Balistic Cat 5 inch body 706.2cfm

HKS duel 2.5 inch SS exaust

2x Magnaflow resonators

HKS twin 5 body inch canon mufflers

Bosch 040 intank fuel pump

Power ent denzo 700 injectors

2x Rb25 green lable AFM

Splitfire coil packs

Iriduim top 8's

DBA 4000 rotas all round direct replacement for the brembro disc's

Pads Front Street Strip Drag Back Cts

Apexi power intake kit

(33 WTF) person number plates,The plates explain them self i feel

Viper car alarm

I have proberly forgot a few things as just about every thing on this car has been uprated,Some one in japan loved this car it was purchased as a HKS customers car direct from japan and i am the first owner in australia.

I have no idea how much this car is worth but at a tally the replacement of this car runs between 50 plus grand and some of this stuff you just can not get any more.

Things i am in the process of doing are alot of painting of parts in the engine bay/ brakes all in 2 pac as i own a spray booth that is currently not errected.

The car needs to be retuned with the mods that are going onto it but est power was between 350-400 hp atw but im going to be hunting for around 450hp daily atw.

I also pulled out a array of guages from the car a box full of apexi greddy stuff as im not a big fan of crap all over my dash,Also pulled out a Carmate sc5000 security system with remote start and so on.

Here are a few camra phone pictures i hope you enjoy the look of the car as much as i do,May not be every bodys cup of tea but i just love it and its a neck snapper for sure and im pretty sure its the only one of its type in the country.

Dash its now minus all the guages but boost that has been relocated

dasha.jpg

Retrimed seats black with red stitching in perfect condition.Just need a nice clean as they were a bit dirty in these photos

seatsti.jpgbackseat.jpg

Front

rightsidex.jpgfrontright.jpg

Back

rearleft.jpgbackright.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just started pulling down the brakes for the dba rota upgrade to find that the wheels are 19x10.5 wide and the brakes look to have green stuff pads all round in good condition.Pity i can t use them with the new rotas.

The coil overs are hks hyper-max performers :rofl: and rose joint adjusted front camber arms.

Pictures to come

Edited by Gtir-keiron

brakes are off and ill fast forward past the ugly buts.

Took me about 5 hours to rub them down correctly to get them ready for painting.

it was 17 degrees in the shed so we busted out the hairdryer to keep the heat on the pain while we sprayed,Worked a treat i personaly would only do this for little things guys,Only reason we did this is because we ran out of sunlight but they are base coated now and im awaying new brembro stickers so i can put them on and clear coat the brakes.

Pictures will follow once the finished product is complete.

Some pictures of the brakes unfitted.

Disc's and calipers in original form

originalsetup.jpg

Stickers cost me 15 bucks to have made up and easy to install just goto get them strait.

brembrostickers.jpg

Finish product 2 pac gold and 2 pac clear,My advice with this is to put light coats on till you get a solid color you do not want to change the way the brakes might radiate/trap heat.

brembroback.jpgfrontbrembro.jpg

Ill take some pictures fitted with the new dba 4000's as soon as they are fitted.

• 1 month later...

Latest addition to the car

M800 motec with wideband lamba and datalogging enabled AME cdi bosch coils and sensors ,Yet to go in the car as im waiting for a mates dyno to be back up and running.

But i did do a power run at powercruise this year and the dyno was down for sure judging the other cars that went on befor and after mine.

She ran on the dyno 370hp at all 4 but we think the way the car is set up atm is more like 400 to 420hp atws.

Tossing up doing a single conversion hksto4z single turbo or sticking with the twin hks 2530s

yea i know mate.

Not worth putting in the rb25 ones any more ill wait for the motec to go in with map sensor soon as brad gets his dyno.

See you this week end ant,i dunno about you but i was ruined for 2 days after power cruise bro.