SAU Community

My New Baby

:( just got my new r33 series 2 GTS25T after driving a non turbo for 1 year and i am very happy.

and i am the first owner :P

its completely stock at the moment.

btw does the series 2 have FOG lights? and if it does where is the switch?

and what body kit is this?

DSC00166.jpg

sky1.jpg

sky2.jpg

sky4.jpg

sky3.jpg

congrats on the purchase mate..

unsure of bodykit, car def needs a bit more low then itll be sweet

btw fog light switch is on your headlight stalk, just a bit further along.

Nice car mate, and yea they have fog lights as standard, the switch is on the indicator stalk, you turn the raised bit in the middle.........you'll work it out :( lol

Those are prob the only aftermarket wings that compliment the GTS25T's... The original wings aren't the greatest and there are so many on cars that have gone way too far.

The wing you have looks great and suits the style of the car very well. Actually, Nissan should have made something like that as standard.

Nice car overall. :cool:

Those are prob the only aftermarket wings that compliment the GTS25T's... The original wings aren't the greatest and there are so many on cars that have gone way too far.

The wing you have looks great and suits the style of the car very well. Actually, Nissan should have made something like that as standard.

mate that spoiler is standard issue on the series 2 r33, many of which have been ditched for GTR copies :cool:

I think the original wing you refer to are the series 1 spoilers and yes they are a bit sh%thouse, I had a series 1 r33 and I swapped it out for a series 2 spoiler exactly like the one on the pics above

nice pick up!!

also got a unique front bar there? looks like a series 2 front bar and do luck front bar made love and yours is the result o.O

and boost is an addiction once you taste it you just want more unless u learn to control urself the wallet is gonna get raped :D

Thanks guys. :) loving it... plus its very quiet compared to my previous one. no rattles or anything. just need to lower it and also need to wash the car. haven't washed it since i got it. lol

yeah the front bar looks different and i am not sure what it is. :D

Lol Taks yeah need to control the wallet for a while.

mate that spoiler is standard issue on the series 2 r33, many of which have been ditched for GTR copies :P

I think the original wing you refer to are the series 1 spoilers and yes they are a bit sh%thouse, I had a series 1 r33 and I swapped it out for a series 2 spoiler exactly like the one on the pics above

Ok "mate"... I didn't realise. I owned a series 1 quite a few years back and sold it due to a business venture overseas. I dropped out of the import scene for many years so I didn't realise they were standard. I honestly thought people were swapping them out. They definitely look much better. I think the GTR wing looks the best though (luckily enough I now enjoy a Series III R33 GT-R V-Spec).

However, a GT-R wing on a GTS-t is ok but I can not stand a GTS-t trying to look like a GT-R (badges etc.).

Edited by Shinrai

Ok "mate"... I didn't realise.

all good, don't take my previous post the wrong way, wasn't trying to be a smartass to you in anyway so sorry if it came across like that :)

back on topic: I think if the car is lowered anymore the frontbar is gonna act as a diffuser aswell :P

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi mate, i was looking through some old fast fours magazines last night (july 2006 to be exact) you have the same front Bar as the DRAGME skyline, its a Tommy Kaira.

Hope that sheds some light.

Cheers