SAU Community

Vic N/a Dyno Day

Greg

Originally posted by Greg

Lost this thread amongst others when server went down.

When: this saturday 22nd November, early start (9:00 am???)

Where: BMT Motorsport: 5 Abbott Street, Fairfield. PH 9497 5600  

dr_drift: what time should we arrive on saturday?

if you didn't notice, its the 25th of nov now... sure you got the date right or did you miss your own event? :)

Originally posted by funkymonkey

if you didn't notice, its the 25th of nov now... sure you got the date right or did you miss your own event? :D

lol :Oops: i was confused, brain has entered holiday mode :)

DYNO DAY IS saturday 29th, NOT 22nd. That date was in my mind because that was date originally planned! :Oops:

funky you should come along :(

Can't believe you guys all got there so early, I was the last to rock up, but then again I was working till 3am this morning ;)

ok i'm not gonna list what my car made, but i'm sure someone else will post up the results. lets say it wasn't very much, as expected i guess :)

But by 10:30 this morning the weather reports already had the temps at 30degrees.

I can post up a scan of the power graph with the 5 cars on it if everyone dont mind? Was good to see a few more people off the forums. As for results, i got what i expected ;), just a little less than gregs car. I thought the power ratings would have been up a little more tho.

EDIT/ADD: There was a crash near the end of the eastern, Commie rearended a commie. sorta slowed our escape from the heat.

Hey Cortide, go for it. I think ur car is running well Cortide.

I didn't realise you took the eastern, I was on it too but luckily i get off on Doncaster Rd exit, just before it started to pile up. Was trying to see what had happened and could only see that some car had obviously crashed.

Next time i'll put a pod on and see if it makes any difference.