SAU Community

R34 Gtt Neo Rb25det Wiring Info For Conversions

DJRIFT

• 8 months later...

I'm unsure of what wires are switched around on the M63 plug? I can find the pinout for the s14 easy to match the NEO to but I dont see what wires your are saying on the NEO side are being moved...

(I have a S14 so engine harness interior plug is a direct fit into the s14 just need to move wires around on the harness plug Like if someone has a picture of the plug and labeled each pin that would be sweet to see or drawn out)

Edited by The_MuffinMan25

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry to bring up such an old thread but if anyone could answer my questions, I would be infinitely grateful.

I have pretty much followed this conversion tutorial to a tee.

I have an RB25DET Neo with a Mines ECU from a Stagea transplanted into my r32 GTE Skyline.

I'm pretty sure everything is working fine but can't tell because I can't get fuel to the engine. Not too privy on wiring or anything and am only doing it myself because I can't pay anyone to touch the damn thing!

I have a standard in tank fuel pump out of an r33 RB25DET Skyline that I have put into my r32. I have wired pin 13 from the ECU (Fuel Pump Relay Control Signal) to the standard r32 relay via one of the wiring harnesses under the dash. On ignition, the fuel pump relay clicks and you can hear the fuel pump working but it is extremely quiet. It also is not pumping fuel through to the engine. Even my friend's standard sr18 Bluebird's fuel pump is louder. I figured it may be that all the fuel leaked out of the lines during the conversion and there is some hell air bubble in there or something stopping the fuel from being pushed through. Or maybe I just have it hooked up completely wrong via the ECU? I have no idea. I know there is a dropping resistor that controls the voltages and may be interfering?

Does anyone have suggestions/answers as to why this may be happening?

Also, is there supposed to be a solid red light on the ECU as there are on some other models of Nissan? Because mine does not show a light at all.

Cheers

• 1 year later...

hey guys its bit of a old tread and not sure how related my issue is, I'm wiring in a r33 rb25 into a r34. the motor is in now its wiring time.

Hoping to use the 33 engine loom as i have a 33 haltech plug and play.

My understanding is theres 4 main plugs in need to work on, two big white plugs near the ecu that connect to the body and two smaller plugs that connect to the engine fuse box.

how different are these plugs on the r34 and the r33 loom? i want to keep the 34 fuse box in the engine bay and just hack the two plugs. Anyone know what these two plugs are?

Also the two bigger plugs that go into the body new the ecu, anyone got a diagram for the 33 and 34 plug? how hard is it to make the 33 plug fit the 34 body?

cheeeeers guys

• 1 year later...

Hey we are trying to get everything figured out in the engine bay, the problem is that my r32 was swaped with a s15 SR20det, and now we are trying to wire in our neo drivetrain.post-142796-0-32890200-1457975820_thumb.jpgpost-142796-0-90931700-1457975868_thumb.jpgpost-142796-0-81312400-1457975935_thumb.jpg

In the first pic the harnes has male to male and i was wondering if anyone could point us in the right direction, we have no fuel or spark. Any help thank you