SAU Community

Eoi: C210 Hotplate Tail Lights

D-limo

Oh dear, here I go again. "SOLD" but I'd like a behind ( back shot of them) just for piece of mind if you don't mind D-Limo. You can email me pics to [email protected] can you give me a number also to call you on asap. I'm off work on Tues & Wed, so I can forward to you the money then, providing pics arrive along with your bank details and a ph #. Talking on the phone is way better than email to & fro. Cheers Ricky

Email sent ricky.

Gordie its interesting you suggest they have had the lenses changed, makes them a little more special huh.

My car hasn't run for ages. Bolted on my old head with my new Dell'orto and it didn't run right. Pulled apart and found some bent valves, so had valves replaced and put head back on. Had timing chain tensioner chocked with a block of wood, but broke a huge splinter of wood off pulling it out, so had to remove timing cover to remove splinter, put it all back together, but it's been so long the battery is dead!!!

I'll try again tonight with a fresh battery and see how we go! D

Tried again with a fully charged battery and... she flies! Nothing broke, rattled or leaked and the Dell'Ortos appear to be going great guns. Still, I'll have them checked out by a pro to ensure I have correct needles, jetting etc.

I've just sent a message to D-Limo notifying him that I now don't intend to purchase his lights. Reason being the painting of my car has come around sooner than expected. I got a call from my friend informing me he now has power on at his shed and painting can begin within a month, so now I need the cash to cover this expense. This style of lights is just going to have to wait a while.

I've just sent a message to D-Limo notifying him that I now don't intend to purchase his lights. Reason being the painting of my car has come around sooner than expected. I got a call from my friend informing me he now has power on at his shed and painting can begin within a month, so now I need the cash to cover this expense. This style of lights is just going to have to wait a while.

well really, it just depends on how long you wanna wait on this style of light to come around again. this is the 3rd set ive seen for sale in over a year of owning my car.. and i bought one of them. and the other were an ebay fake. your call bro.