SAU Community

Sau:sa Dinner #1

Madaz

mate im pretty sure there will be heaps of spare spaces tomoz there for you LOL . :laugh:

Yeah I guess there's always people that can't make it.

Still I think it's rude if people turn up unannounced if they've had sufficient time to say so, especially if tables are booked

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yere was very good night well done madaz and helso for organising the event. Was also very good to meet some more people from the site. It was a shame that i couldnt cruise with those that did for a bit long damn work at 5 today. The only down fall to the night was me getting a damn parking fine.

Thanks guys your welcome

will be planing the next dinner so keep your eyes peeled :laugh:

Looking forward to it! Sorry I didnt introduce myself to you, but I was the guy wearing a black Doctor Who t-shirt.

Yere was very good night well done madaz and helso for organising the event. Was also very good to meet some more people from the site. It was a shame that i couldnt cruise with those that did for a bit long damn work at 5 today. The only down fall to the night was me getting a damn parking fine.

Really? That sucks. Must not have been the night for imports by the sounds of things.

Looking forward to it! Sorry I didnt introduce myself to you, but I was the guy wearing a black Doctor Who t-shirt.

Really? That sucks. Must not have been the night for imports by the sounds of things.

Yere the thing is im sure i wasnt parked illegal i will be checking it out for sure it says i was parked in a permit zone with no permit :laugh: . Only sign i see was 2 hr parking till 6 so yere bit confused.

Yere the thing is im sure i wasnt parked illegal i will be checking it out for sure it says i was parked in a permit zone with no permit :ermm: . Only sign i see was 2 hr parking till 6 so yere bit confused.

i got hit with that bullshit last week when i went to the lemon lime thai cafe in gouger last week

$34 for being parked in a so called permit zone for 30 minutes. pricks.

-D

Really enjoyed it last night, great food and company. I would like to head back there in 3 weeks time to celebrate my 23rd. Good job to Steve and Luke for organizing this event, and with it going along smoothly :ermm:

Def a good night and congrats to Steve & Luke for the great organizing.

Great to catch up with alot of the regular SAU peeps and a couple of newbies....sorry if I missed anyone but it seemed all the usuals attended.

Dang, that V35 of Andrew's has some decent torque for an NA! :):)

I'm glad the response was so good and that plenty of members rocked up. Rest assured it will be discussed at the committee meeting this week and plans for another dinner will be set it motion.

I'm glad the response was so good and that plenty of members rocked up. Rest assured it will be discussed at the committee meeting this week and plans for another dinner will be set it motion.

Yes Hello boys and Girls

Superb evening 10 out of 10

Some new Faces and some current Faces

Heslo great to meet you Adelaide is such a small place hey

Fancy using cable ties to hold in a Bosch 040 fuel pump

mods suitable for silvias and 180s

Not on the KINGs of the street

Nice san san Luke

stay straight

and to every one else that attended see you all next time

SIR032

Dennis

post-43477-1255231950_thumb.jpg

post-43477-1255231646_thumb.jpg

Edited by SIR-032

10/10 on the dinner :(

Just a reminder that there is a club meeting at The Directors on Gouger St tomorrow (Monday) night @ 7.30pm, for those who wish to attended and be informed what is in the works for SAU-SA.

;)

Good to hear the event was a huge success. Well done guys. Andrew (Nightcrawler) gave me a quick rundown the following night. I wanted to attend but had other commitments I couldn't miss. Keen to attend the next one.

IMG_3134.jpg

"did you say buttsecks?"

(heslo)

IMG_3136.jpg

"mmphmphmmmmph"

(ruby)

IMG_3138.jpg

... yeah, i dunno.

(heslo)

IMG_3139.jpg

luke being classy as always. (heslo, madaz in the background)

pete being classically stoic. (bald guy, sled)

IMG_3140.jpg

"ive only got small change..."

(type vu)

IMG_3142.jpg

"i bid my r31!"...

(twink skwiz, abe in the foreground)

IMG_3143.jpg

... "and jake bids to $5!"

(ruby)

IMG_3144.jpg

a bidding war begins!

(dunno, damo_r34, rad32)