SAU Community

Sau:sa Dinner #1

Madaz

Thank you for electing Luke and Myself to be Events Organisers,

We will do our best to serve the club in way that see us grow from event to event.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank Cara for all the hard work done so far and implore her to keep going with her car shows that she has already organised.

For our first task an SAU:SA dinner is in the works, details following...

When:

9th October @ 7:00PM

Where:

Coopers Ale House

316 Pultney Street,

Adelaide

8223 6433

Membership forms will available on the evening so anyone not yet a club member and interested in becoming one, here's your chance...

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome aboard Steve and Luke :D

The dinner sounds like a great opportunity to formally introduce yourselves and get a good old steak/schnitzel into ya belly.

Unfortunately, I will be in Victoria for work that Friday night, so I cannot attend. I look forward, though, to reading/hearing about it upon my return.

:down:

Sorry guys, been napping on the couch but yes, thanks for the responsibility and we hope to serve you all well. Definitely already have some events in the pipeline, some exciting stuff too that I'm sure everyone will want to be a part of. Look forward to seeing most of you on the 11th at the Ale House. I ask though for tentative numbers ASAP as we need to make a booking for ourselves and don't want to be caught short :D

EDIT: Steve I've edited the title and made the thread a sticky so everyone knows :down:

Just a quick change folks.

I've just spoken to Steve and with his consent have edited the 1st post with the dinner date to be advised.

We'll run it past other committee members at the next meeting approx 1 week away and come up with a date that will hopefully suit most peeps......obviously not everyone unfortunately, as things normally go.