SAU Community

[nsw] 1992 Skyline Hcr32 Gts-t $7,700

Price: $7,700 - QUICK SALE

Km's: 135xxx

Colour: Gunmetal Grey

MANUAL

Rego: NOV-2009

This car has been extremely well looked after with impeccable service history and complete Australian Logbooks. The car is in very original condition. The only additional features are a GReddy Radiator Cap, Blitz turbo timer and a Kakimoto exhaust. Bridgestone Potenza RE001 all round, changed July (98% tread).

The original paintwork is in great condition. There are some tiny scratches, normal for a car of this age with the original paint. Overall, the paint is very shiny and even all round. You can see from the photos that the car is very straight and has never been in an accident. The car is always garaged.

The interior is also in superb condition. The seats are all clean and do not have any cuts or tears. There are no cigarette burns. All electrics are working, fog lights work. The climate control system cools and heats perfectly. Pioneer CD player with remote.

The car is extremely reliable and mechanically A1. It has only 135xxxkms, with timing belt changed at 100,000kms. The engine oil was recently changed (3,000kms ago) to Royal Purple, Genuine Nissan Oil filter. I have receipts to verify ALL work that has been completed on this car. The car has no oil leaks, though a coolant leak was discovered in one of the back hoses, but that has been rectified, coolant is now fresh and nice slimey green.

Selling my beloved car as I need to pursue my dreams on 2 wheels.

QUICK SALE $7,700 - NEED BIKE

CALL 0401 580 039

JOHNNY

THORNLEIGH MACCAS

Edited by trueryu