SAU Community

Where's LUMPY?

Steve

Hyperdrive Motorsport?  

Sounds like you service Imperial starships. Must have a big workshop to fit something like the enterprise in there :cheers:

Red17

Nope , but with clever use of space we can get most performance cars in and have an in ground dyno.... :blast:

Cheers

Ken

ken, so the new company, does just about any modifications, services etc? or just strictly tuning?

adrian :)

Once we are fully set up with a TIG , dyno and the damn aircompressor , yes , all of the above.

Cheers

Ken

mmm tempting

when can we be expecting everything to be ready mr ken sir? :)

adrian :P

I would think we will be fully operational very early Jan as the dyno has not left the East yet.

We are doing limited service and repair work now but no dyno makes it hard to tune.

Cheers

Ken

Stop the swaying bit about selling the GTR Kenny, Sharon may have her coin late next week.

Stop bringing in bloody cars or i'll go broke.

I have , the business is sucking up money faster than motorsport ever could... :D

Cheers

Ken

thatd be a bottle of Wynns Start ya bastard wouldn't it?

yeah you can get it down the same isle as the #uck me I broke the #unt clutch pivots.

yeah, the damn compressor is being a prick, well not the compressor but the electrician who has to come wire it up, and as for the dyno - not much use in Melbourne, but hey, it's coming.

Anyone know any good formworkers and/or concretors who want work close to christmas to help with our dyno pit.

G