SAU Community

Custom Plates

NOXCUSE

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like custom plates, they give the vehicle an identity.

I'd go with either FORCED or NOXCUSE, as both are cool. Just remember that custom plates do attrack some attention depending on what they say. I get a few looks with having DRFT-32 on my car.

I like custom plates, they give the vehicle an identity.

I'd go with either FORCED or NOXCUSE, as both are cool. Just remember that custom plates do attrack some attention depending on what they say. I get a few looks with having DRFT-32 on my car.

I always thought IXL 005 would be a cool plate aside from the fact you'd get pulled over (even more) than usual

-D

I like my plates tbh, makes it easier for people to spot :D

Personal choice really... I ummed and aahed about it until i said 'screwit' and just made the purchase... infact I think I remember telling someone how much of a wank they were before getting them. I have trouble making up my mind sometimes...

-D

haha, yeah i like the look of custom plates and its alot easier to spot cars time after time.. chose my username after i made sure the plates would be free seeing as RIPPER was already taken i settled with RIPP3R..

Use NOXCUSE buddy

So you have been paying $250 a year to maintain those plates? Otherwise I am pretty sure they lapse and someone can simply buy them. You may physically have the plates, but are you sure you still own the right to display them?