SAU Community

Nfs - Shift

Ivonin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Dont really like it. You need a game controller to play it properly with throttle adjustments. Keyboard the accelerator is either on or off and it makes it impossible to even drift. So i vote fail.

Playing a driving game with a keyboard - I vote fail

EA and their glitchy games. I hate when a game is decent on a console, but is ported to crap for the PC. Perfect example was the latest James Bond EA did.

I haven't touched this game since Forza 3, most likely will just trade it in for credit for the next great game.

Anyone out there who has shift on their PC, and got disgruntled about various handling issues (such as driving on a trampoline)

... should reinstall it and download the new patch, because it makes massive improvements in overall game 'feel', making it infinitely more fun without destroying the 'realism' of the game. If anything it felt more realistic and more 'connected' to the cars you're driving if that makes any sense whatsoever.

Even if it doesnt, try the patch, makes the game well worth playing afterwards. :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

I have just recently bought SHIFT for my 360 elite its pretty good but not as good as forza is....I reckon they need to start making NFS UNDERGROUND 3?? underground 1 and 2 was definately the best!

Sorry to revive, but I just bought this and its absolute shite. Using the dualshock is impossible especially with analog. Hate the physics. GT4 shits all over this game. Im taking it back.

Yeah I found the physics with the controller impossible, just breathing on the right stick would cause me to slam into the wall...

Though changing the settings sensitivity practically changed the GAME!

something like these

Controller settings

might help...

Amph

• 3 weeks later...
GTR-boy i find that incredibly ironic given that you are yet to gain your licence lol

its just a game mannn..

not like i dont know how to drive a manual... quickly :thumbsup: