SAU Community

Sau Pitch And Putt?

CeJay

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently there's a putt-putt place in Dickson (the obstacle course type of golf). Anyone played that? I'm interested in whatever we agree on, with enough notice. Date doesn't bother me.

Edited by sl33py

putt putt it terrible... its gotta be at least pitch and putt :)

spuin i cant go...

but I'll be thinking of you guys playing poor little pitch and putt, restricted by greens and fences...

I'll be at the coast playing one of the most respected golf courses around!!! It's called the "Durras Links", established in 2006 (by a very drunk me and a group of mates one sunny arvo), and situated on the lake of North Durras.

At low tide Islands of sand protrude out of the lake, players take turns in walking in a direction/swimming accros the water to create the next hole. The person who loses the previous hole has to carry the eski to the next green/sand.

The only clubs allowed on course are rusty sand/pitching wedges.

Oh and if ya hit the ball into the lake ya have to dive in and get it out befor it gets swept out to the ocean...

Seriously its the funnest golf I have ever played.!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
putt putt it terrible... its gotta be at least pitch and putt :thumbsup:

spuin i cant go...

but I'll be thinking of you guys playing poor little pitch and putt, restricted by greens and fences...

I'll be at the coast playing one of the most respected golf courses around!!! It's called the "Durras Links", established in 2006 (by a very drunk me and a group of mates one sunny arvo), and situated on the lake of North Durras.

At low tide Islands of sand protrude out of the lake, players take turns in walking in a direction/swimming accros the water to create the next hole. The person who loses the previous hole has to carry the eski to the next green/sand.

The only clubs allowed on course are rusty sand/pitching wedges.

Oh and if ya hit the ball into the lake ya have to dive in and get it out befor it gets swept out to the ocean...

Seriously its the funnest golf I have ever played.!!!

My mate made up the website for the Durras Links!!! Pure Gold!

I'm going down this weekend again, if anyone wants to do a day trip down there feel free to come along.

http://www.cashendesign.com/durras/