SAU Community

Nsw - R33 Gtst - 400rwkw

Again PM's replied....

Are school holidays over yet :P ???

Few serious offers but no deposits as yet... till a deposit is received the car is still for sale ... I will not 'hold' the car 'for a couple of weeks ' either ... well unless it's a NSW club member that I know :P

Cheers

Anna

I can vouch for this car..... absolutely hammers way past my r33 @ last texi, and it really didnt seem to be revving very hard while I was killing mine desperately trying to unsuccessfully keep up lol

Nice ride from what ive seen of it, sounds brilliant and didn't miss a beat all day, considering the power that thing makes.

I'd love to take it but atm I want something newer, looking at a gtr r34 tomorrow but also tossing up between a more recent v35 or 37 because it looks like a bussiness sports car lol.

I recon the price your putting for your skyline is alittle cheap for what the market offers for a car of that reliability and power, but it is an absolute bargain at that price considering the work thats gone into it.

Good luck

Thanks for all the kind comments guys :) I guess I have let lots of people drive it over the years and at various parts of the build!!

Its cheap for the money spent but at the end of the day in this market it is still just a Gtst... Besides the next project will get under way nicely with $22K!!! Or roundabouts !!

Tom... it is newer than a R34 :D ... most of the parts on the car are less than 3 years old.. and the engine is only 15 months/30,000km old :P

Doof, I will add you to the list of people sniffing around like vultures :ninja:

Taking some more photos tomorrow as I have been a bit slack... will post em up tomorrow night...

I almost wish this was 5 months ago, and it wouldn't be beyond impossible to get this street registered in ACT....coz this thread would be a page shorter...

:ninja: ... it always happens... you buy something then usually a few weeks later something else comes up that you would of bought instead!

Yes definitely able to be registered elsewhere.. I have half engineered the car, but never got round to finishing it off as I didn't know when I was going to stop adding stuff to the car! Well the engine anyways!

Probably should finish it off, its on my list of things to do.... :) But I will have to say bye to the screamer :P

Thanks for all the kind comments guys :D I guess I have let lots of people drive it over the years and at various parts of the build!!

Its cheap for the money spent but at the end of the day in this market it is still just a Gtst... Besides the next project will get under way nicely with $22K!!! Or roundabouts !!

Tom... it is newer than a R34 ;) ... most of the parts on the car are less than 3 years old.. and the engine is only 15 months/30,000km old :(

Doof, I will add you to the list of people sniffing around like vultures :(

Taking some more photos tomorrow as I have been a bit slack... will post em up tomorrow night...

lol let me rewrite what i meant, The Girl Friend wants me to get something that looks newer lol. Maybe i should get a new gf.

The GTR i looked at had seen better days. I'm looking at CLK500 today, bargain price from motor dealers auctions (yes i also have one of those lisences, i'm full of surprises lol), if its in good cond i might be comming to texi in eurotrash next time lol. But I am seriously thinking about ur monster, with yours i'll have to find a daily to get aswell because my rio is on its last legs from trying to drive it like a skyline lol.

I'll keep in touch, i can't decide GRRRRRR

I drove this car tonight, and if I hadn't already been in it on a number of occasions as a passenger, I would have sh!t my pants!

All this car really needs is, ummm, TRACTION!!!

Where's that smiley doing epic skids when you need it?

when i first seen this car and looked under that bonnet i felt like my r33 with 200rwkw was just a baby! and i felt very small that a gurl had a much more powerfull car then me and also knew how to drive it and drive it very well as i just couldnt keep up with her on the old pacific lol good luck sellin anna and gee if i had the money i wouldnt hesitate to purchase