SAU Community

Wrecking R33 Gtst S2 1996

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOTOR and GEARBOX sold pending payment

still got the headlight

not sure what modle the defi gauges are, they came on my car.

I'm looking for a set of s2 headlights. Are there any cracks etc in the plastic? The clear plastic cover is all I'm replacing (comes apart at the clips/sealant with a bit of heat and a lot of umph) as my current ones are a little cracked and it kinda lessens the effect of the retro-fit I did on the lights, but I would be willing to buy the full units I guess. Would you be willing to post to Darwin NT?

HEADLIGHTS on hold for ashley. i still have a spare left hand head light (i bought a new set when i was still gonna fix my car) but its condition is not as good. it has a few cracks and broken pieces in the back of it (still would work perfectly fine and mount up fine too) and its a bit yellowish buy it would clean up pretty good. $100 for that one

HEADLIGHTS on hold for ashley. i still have a spare left hand head light (i bought a new set when i was still gonna fix my car) but its condition is not as good. it has a few cracks and broken pieces in the back of it (still would work perfectly fine and mount up fine too) and its a bit yellowish buy it would clean up pretty good. $100 for that one

cheers mate, ill give you a call about 7pm so we can sort the rest out

Hello how are you?

Need parts :)

Need tail lights

Head lights

front bar

rear bar

boot & spoiler

Bonnet

side skirts

and much more... i know you have the rear lights, i'd like to come see them if possible and see what else is on the car.

Please let me know what area you are in and i'll give you a buzz.

Thanks,

Daniela.