The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be up around the 160, 170 mark.

My RB26 is 170/169 across all 6.

Yeah, RB26's are 172 from factory, but Nissan say they can go down to 124 as long as there is no more than 12psi difference in the values. I'll try and find where I took that information from...

But anyway, if you want a laugh, here are the results for my RB20.

92 88 80 85 90 90

edit: cant find it written in black and white right now, but its in the service manual.

MoTeC :cheers: I am not a massive fan of the old Microtech personally.

Thing is the motec is $1500 calms straight off of a R30 powered with FJ20, only thing now he's telling me is most of the sensors went with the motor when he sold it...So now i've gotta find out if i can wire the motec to the factory sensors or if i just give the idea up and go brand new

I don't actually know 100% myself Boof, but I am going to say the Motec will require the 'motec' sensors? Sounding like too much effort for that ECU lol

picked locky up from school today and noticed he had a new sharpener the same as his but a different colour i asked where he got it from and he told me 2 stories, then i he told me he stole it off a kid that's been punching/kicking and spitting on him so as his punishment i have told him,

1. no playstation/wii/DS or t.v for 2 days

2. shower as soon as we are home from school and get into pj's then do homework for 2 days

3. eat dinner and then go to bed at 6:30 for 2 days

is this being harsh lol

picked locky up from school today and noticed he had a new sharpener the same as his but a different colour i asked where he got it from and he told me 2 stories, then i he told me he stole it off a kid that's been punching/kicking and spitting on him so as his punishment i have told him,

2. shower as soon as we are home from school and get into pj's then do homework for 2 days

is this being harsh lol

A Touch..... Bed at 630 ????that maybe to much keep that one up your sleeve

nah, it'll just teach him to be a better person im sure. make him think twice, thats definate

-D

is this being harsh lol

A Touch..... Bed at 630 ????that maybe to much keep that one up your sleeve

Really? he is only 7 tho and his bed time is normaly 7:30

nah, it'll just teach him to be a better person im sure. make him think twice, thats definate

-D

well thats what i thought but he really is devo about it

i used cop punishment like that.

just taught me to cover my tracks better.

... and to be responsible or whatever the cool kids are saying these days.

oh crap

I don't actually know 100% myself Boof, but I am going to say the Motec will require the 'motec' sensors? Sounding like too much effort for that ECU lol

Yer i emailed Simon from Morpowa about it, im about to email allens engineering cause i beleive they deal with them as well but i've got this funny feeling about that as well..thats what my gut feeling is and my gut feeling is usually pretty right...