SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a pleasant phone call this morning ...

I had some idiot road worker challenge me to a fight yesterday morning on the way to work.

I pulled out onto a main road leading into the city (Port Road) and road workers had closed 2 of the 3 lanes down, creating absolute havoc with morning peak hour traffic. One driver let me pull out of the side street, but the cars were barely moving. I know at one stage I shook my head at the stupidity it all. I moved about 30m from the point where I pulled out onto the main road. I recalled as I pulled out, there was a worker with the stop/slow sign there. Well I notice this guy walking up to my car (he walked 25m or so to get to me). When he gets near my car, he just stands there with the same posture a 'bouncer' at a nightclub would and from the corner of my eye I see he's just staring at me.

When I look at him, he mouths off something to me. I wind down my window and ask what he said, and he says "what are you f**king shaking you head at for mate?" quite aggressively. Now this guy is a typical bogan, so he's really acting tough in front of his work mates. And the conversation went something like:

Him: "What are you f**king shaking your head at for mate?"

Me: "I thought that would be obvious"

Him: "You got a f**king problem mate?"

Me: "I think everyone here has a problem with the fact you guys have strangled 3 lanes of peak traffic into the city."

Him: "Mate, I've been here since f**king 5 yesterday working my ass off."

Me: "What? Holding a 'stop' sign? You've had 15 hours to finish this work, and you've failed to finish before peak traffic, and now we have to suffer for it."

[At this point he steps back from the car]

Him: "C'mon then, get out. Lets go!"

Me: "You really don't want me to, trust me."

Him: "f**king coward!"

Me: "Yeah well, at least I'll be at work soon and I'll get MY jobs done properly, and not be a f**king idiot about it."

Him: "f**king smash ya!"

Me: "You obviously don't like your job. I'll make a few phone calls when I get to work and fix that up for you."

Him: "You're a f**king c*nt."

Me: "And you guys are f**king idiots for not doing your job properly."

Got to work and reported the incident to 3 departments/businesses involved (including the private company the guy works for). I work in the development and infrastructure industry, so its not too hard to speak to who I need to speak to. Got a phone call later that morning, before my meetings, from a company rep apologising for the incident and they will speak with the person involved. Was funny because the rep said she was sorry if I felt threatened or scared. To which my reply was "I can certainly handle a guy like that. I could have gotten out of my car and thumped the idiot, but then I'd stoop to his level. Figured you guys can teach him the lesson for me."

I'm sure I wasn't the first to shake my head that morning, or the last. I was in the Stagea, so I'm certain the Commodore-loving-bogan singled me out because of my "jap crap". Then stood there and put on a show with the attitude, hoping to manipulate me, and look tough in front of his mates. Well, I don't get manipulated. And because I didn't get out my car, doesn't mean I'm a coward. I just don't want to spend time in court for teaching a foul-mouth feral some manners.

Well got the phone call this morning from the supervisor apologising for the incident and informing me that the employee has been sacked.

:D

Hahaha i've been on the receiving end of similar abuse from drivers when we were re-doing the parking on Plane Tree Drive. Funnily enough my reaction to them was the same as Ruby's was, cop the abuse and deal wit it rationally. Traffic Management when done properly is a breeze, but it was funny how many people wanted to argue the point or even argue with a concrete truck. Simply we worked through the night (1:30am start-12pm finish) to lessen the disruption to the morning traffic (first concrete pour was at 6:30am), but you still got the occassional peanut running late for work, not sticking to the posted traffic management speed, expecting to push through and normally trying to side swipe me on the way through.

haha, ultimate revenge.

I've done a little research and I think I will be able to drive my Sil on the road once I have my license back being that I owned it before the date it went before the court. Cool Bannanas

Well got the phone call this morning from the supervisor apologising for the incident and informing me that the employee has been sacked.

:P

hahah win

f**k the bogans

bunch of inbred wastes of oxygen

-D

in response to the NS threads:

wah wah, P plate this, Turbo that, V8 this, september that, wah wah wahhhhhhh

/rant

no offence Weezy :P

:)

its awesome

half the people on FB are loving it

the other half are hating it

all the haters are juvies

the rest are overjoyed, hoping their premiums go down. hahaha.

sucked in to youngsters

-D

LOL RubyRS4 that seems to happen a lot these days specially near the the new tram tracks on port road...what a nightmare.

Good that guy got the boot, there isn't any need for bogan hostility. Still funny though. I can see him now slinking back to his Datto 120y with a 5k stereo system.

Edited by Blazk

Got a pleasant phone call this morning ...

I had some idiot road worker challenge me to a fight yesterday morning on the way to work.

I pulled out onto a main road leading into the city (Port Road) and road workers had closed 2 of the 3 lanes down, creating absolute havoc with morning peak hour traffic. One driver let me pull out of the side street, but the cars were barely moving. I know at one stage I shook my head at the stupidity it all. I moved about 30m from the point where I pulled out onto the main road. I recalled as I pulled out, there was a worker with the stop/slow sign there. Well I notice this guy walking up to my car (he walked 25m or so to get to me). When he gets near my car, he just stands there with the same posture a 'bouncer' at a nightclub would and from the corner of my eye I see he's just staring at me.

When I look at him, he mouths off something to me. I wind down my window and ask what he said, and he says "what are you f**king shaking you head at for mate?" quite aggressively. Now this guy is a typical bogan, so he's really acting tough in front of his work mates. And the conversation went something like:

Him: "What are you f**king shaking your head at for mate?"

Me: "I thought that would be obvious"

Him: "You got a f**king problem mate?"

Me: "I think everyone here has a problem with the fact you guys have strangled 3 lanes of peak traffic into the city."

Him: "Mate, I've been here since f**king 5 yesterday working my ass off."

Me: "What? Holding a 'stop' sign? You've had 15 hours to finish this work, and you've failed to finish before peak traffic, and now we have to suffer for it."

[At this point he steps back from the car]

Him: "C'mon then, get out. Lets go!"

Me: "You really don't want me to, trust me."

Him: "f**king coward!"

Me: "Yeah well, at least I'll be at work soon and I'll get MY jobs done properly, and not be a f**king idiot about it."

Him: "f**king smash ya!"

Me: "You obviously don't like your job. I'll make a few phone calls when I get to work and fix that up for you."

Him: "You're a f**king c*nt."

Me: "And you guys are f**king idiots for not doing your job properly."

Got to work and reported the incident to 3 departments/businesses involved (including the private company the guy works for). I work in the development and infrastructure industry, so its not too hard to speak to who I need to speak to. Got a phone call later that morning, before my meetings, from a company rep apologising for the incident and they will speak with the person involved. Was funny because the rep said she was sorry if I felt threatened or scared. To which my reply was "I can certainly handle a guy like that. I could have gotten out of my car and thumped the idiot, but then I'd stoop to his level. Figured you guys can teach him the lesson for me."

I'm sure I wasn't the first to shake my head that morning, or the last. I was in the Stagea, so I'm certain the Commodore-loving-bogan singled me out because of my "jap crap". Then stood there and put on a show with the attitude, hoping to manipulate me, and look tough in front of his mates. Well, I don't get manipulated. And because I didn't get out my car, doesn't mean I'm a coward. I just don't want to spend time in court for teaching a foul-mouth feral some manners.

:P

You should of smashed him